PO NOW Teen Suicide new album

Hey friends, long time no speak! i was finally able to order one of the bundles today (sad i had to wait til the day of release but downloading the digital album now and really excited!) Really into that bonus ep.... any way for someone in mississippi (a state without a single independent record store) to obtain one?? I'm guessing not, but if anyone happens to get an extra or one they're not too into please keep me in mind; I'd happily purchase one 

Hey friends, long time no speak! i was finally able to order one of the bundles today (sad i had to wait til the day of release but downloading the digital album now and really excited!) Really into that bonus ep.... any way for someone in mississippi (a state without a single independent record store) to obtain one?? I'm guessing not, but if anyone happens to get an extra or one they're not too into please keep me in mind; I'd happily purchase one

was wondering where you went

Assuming you're asking why I don't listen to my records, it's because I'm getting rid of all them before I move so why buy more? Plus I'm getting the tape version of the album.

I'm asking why you prefer tapes over records when they tend to be a lower quality format. I don't know many people who would choose tapes having already been a record collector.

I'm asking why you prefer tapes over records when they tend to be a lower quality format. I don't know many people who would choose tapes having already been a record collector.

I'm not too worried about the quality. It all sounds the same to me. Tho I never listened to my records much anyway because my record player was super quiet even with the volume all the way up. However I've listened to the majority of my tapes. I think it's a combination of costs, storage, and laziness.