PO NOW Teen Suicide new album

• 2 weeks later...

don't know if anyone knows yet but there's copies of the /300 in the UK store for ~42ppd to the US:

http://runforcoverrecordsuk.limitedrun.com/products/567185-teen-suicide-its-the-big-joyous-celebration-lets-stir-the-honeypot-pre-order

also the /500 Pity Sex is also there in case anyone missed out

Rotate that shit to landscape mode! The current RFC store is definitely not super mobile friendly.

I am not sure much can be done about the specific thing you're referring to, which if I am understanding correctly, is that the variant option is too long to display all the information on the phone screen? Only way I can think to fix that is to come up with a shorter way of describing the items/vinyl/variants.

If you have any insight on what could improve shopping on the mobile layout or in general please let me know. 

I am not sure much can be done about the specific thing you're referring to, which if I am understanding correctly, is that the variant option is too long to display all the information on the phone screen? Only way I can think to fix that is to come up with a shorter way of describing the items/vinyl/variants.

If you have any insight on what could improve shopping on the mobile layout or in general please let me know.

If you could, offer more specifics in the details within the text on the bundles page. I think this one said "colored LP", which leaves it wide open.

I'm pretty careful to read the full item description before I add to cart, so I don't personally have an issue with the drop down boxes. But, I can't find a "view cart" button anywhere. Either I'm overlooking it or there isn't one currently. So when I'm done making sure I don't want to add more stuff I've had to add something else just to get the cart pop up to reappear. Obviously I can just remove that item, but it would be more fluid to have a shortcut to the cart.