yumplok

Black Moth Super Rainbow - SeeFu Lilac

http://www.radcult.bigcartel.com/product/black-moth-super-rainbow-seefu-lilac-10-vinyl

Apparently this will be an exclusive to the Tobacco tour. Anyone going that wants to pick me up a copy?

TOUR DATES

3/25 PITTSBURGH PA @ SPIRIT
3/26 MORGANTOWN WV @ 123 PLEASANT ST
3/30 BROOKLYN NY @ BROOKLYN BOWL
3/31 BOSTON MA @ BRIGHTON MUSIC HALL
4/1 PHILADELPHIA PA @ FIRST UNITARIAN
4/2 WASHINGTON DC @ U STREET MUSIC HALL

I've been checking the store almost everyday. The CD went up for preorder and sold out pretty quickly, I passed as it said a 10" was "Coming Soon". Just the other day it updated as a tour exclusive.

The mini-album sounds good. Opens a little slow but The Chew kicks in as track 2 and instantly lands that BMSR feel. Desperately need this.

I would like a copy of this if someone is going to a show and would be kind enough to buy one for me and ship it. I'll make it worth your while.

I'm seriously considering buying a ticket for Brooklyn (if they're still available) since I am in reasonable distance, if I do I'll let the thread know and try to pick up extras.

I don't really know how they do things historically but I could see them tossing the leftovers from the tour online once the tour is over...?

They've thrown kickstarter and handpour copies of Cobra Juicy and Ultima Massage on there before so it's possible I hope.