Dark Souls III - Sleep when you're dead.

rooks

9.5 on IGN and 8 on Gamespot. Gamespot has been very tough on reviews lately. It has been a while since I've seen one higher than 8.

Good. 8 of 10 to me means great. But I also use a full 10 point scale where 5 means average/fair.

I am desperately trying to finish the SotFS(DLC)from DS2. I'm not very good at DS2 anymore and the bosses are super hard. Still loving it and I can't wait for 3. I have watched one streamers content (live VaatiVydia's stuff), and it's great. It's going to be great. ;)

Oh my god it's fucking here already!!!

WP_20160409_10_21_54_Pro%202.jpg

I've got family visiting all weekend as well, not even sure I'll get a chance to play. Urgh!

It is super nitpicky of me but that cover art is sooooo ugly, haha.

Yeah, I think its probably the worst of the three in terms of cover art. What's odd though is that the promo art they've used elsewhere has actually been better.

Put in a couple of hours. First boss is down. Unfortunately I cant play that much as I have family visiting all weekend. Definitely feel the similarities between this and DS1 though. Firelink shrine reminds me of the main hub (whatever it was called) in Demon's Souls...

Anyway, I'll keep my mouth shut about specifics, I don't wanna spoil anything for people!

I agree. Pretty excited about the steelbook though.

I made the mistake of not updating my card info on Amazon and my order was cancelled. I'm just going with the day one edition. This is the first Souls game I will be playing upon release and I couldn't be more excited.

Anyone else also make the mistake of ordering from Amazon? It should have been scheduled for delivery on Tuesday but UPS aren't delivering it until Wednesday. I will probably just pick it up from a store on my way home tomorrow and return the Amazon copy when it comes.