Dark Souls III - Sleep when you're dead.

rooks

I watched the devs stream the first few hours of S&S last night and i was sold immediately. Limbo meets 2d souls all day.

20 areas , over 20 weapons , armor sets , bosses look sick and for $17 you cant go wrong.

got a random $10 code from PlayStation so I preordered it today. I feel pretty good about it for only $6

As of release i think its couch coop only. The decs said they were having a really hard time getting the servers to work for online coop. Which is a bummer cause online coop would be awesome in this game

Bummer! Online coop for it would be super fun. Looks like I'll finally be buying a second controller so I can play with my buddy :/ I held out for so long!

I need to go back and finish DS2 before April 12th. It might not be as perfect as DaS but I really enjoyed all the oceanic themes to it, like how much of it takes place by the water. It would be really cool to get a level based around a river in one of the games. 

Both DaS games have had a Castlevania feel to them IMO, if DaS was like Symphony of the Night in that it presented a huge interconnected world where everything felt like a natural progression, DS2 is more like Bloodlines/Rondo where you get a lot of variety in whatever is thrown at you next. That level where you take a ship out into the ocean and then go to the prison definitely reminded me of Rondo. 

I've been told the later levels aren't as interesting, I only got to the Smelter Demon last time, but I still want to play the game through to the end and experience the DLC. 

I need to go back and finish DS2 before April 12th. It might not be as perfect as DaS but I really enjoyed all the oceanic themes to it, like how much of it takes place by the water. It would be really cool to get a level based around a river in one of the games. 

Both DaS games have had a Castlevania feel to them IMO, if DaS was like Symphony of the Night in that it presented a huge interconnected world where everything felt like a natural progression, DS2 is more like Bloodlines/Rondo where you get a lot of variety in whatever is thrown at you next. That level where you take a ship out into the ocean and then go to the prison definitely reminded me of Rondo. 

I've been told the later levels aren't as interesting, I only got to the Smelter Demon last time, but I still want to play the game through to the end and experience the DLC. 

The level design in the DLC for DS2 is the closest this game comes to DS1. 

DS1 is now available on Xbox One for anyone who wants to try and power through it before DS3 hits....

This bothers me more than it should. I bought a PS3 for Demons Souls. I bought a PS4 for Bloodborne. I would give an obscene amount of money to play Ds1 on my PS4. 

All I'm looking at is the salt posts about how mad people are - which to be fair, I agree with.

People with access:

All of Japan

Anyone on Xbox who wants to order from Japan

Every well known streamer was given the full game in English although they can only stream a certain amount before April 4.

Steam users have English versions as well

People who don't got shit:

North American/UK Ps4 players.

All I'm looking at is the salt posts about how mad people are - which to be fair, I agree with.

People with access:

All of Japan

Anyone on Xbox who wants to order from Japan

Every well known streamer was given the full game in English although they can only stream a certain amount before April 4.

Steam users have English versions as well

People who don't got shit:

North American/UK Ps4 players.

Bonus points to Marcus, also known as ENB for turning them down, and slumming it with the rest of us on April 12.

One of us!