Dark Souls III - Sleep when you're dead.

rooks

Anyone else also make the mistake of ordering from Amazon? It should have been scheduled for delivery on Tuesday but UPS aren't delivering it until Wednesday. I will probably just pick it up from a store on my way home tomorrow and return the Amazon copy when it comes.

Same. Mines set for Thursday delivery. Might go to gamestop at midnight and then return the Amazon one to them on Thursday.

Apparently I've already gotten insanely lucky. Was talking to some chaps on reddit and I already got the lowest % item drop in the game haha.

Symbol of Avarice, the mimic head. Bumps your item discovery +99 but eats 10/health per second. I'd be more stoked about it if it didn't kill me in about 10 seconds. :)

Very excited and put an hour seventeen in already. First time ever choosing depraved, but I went for it right off the bat. Couldn't resist the all 10 stats and lvl 1.

Starting club is very nice, but the boss kicked my ass 10+ times before I put him down. Still managed to keep all my souls and leveled up at Firelink shrine.

First impressions of the graphics, gameplay, and atmosphere is a return to the creepy, gross, run down, hopeless feel of DaS. The faster gameplay is nice and smooth. And that roll/dodge! I finally felt like I could dodge bosses the way I see on YouTube do it. It's funny how far the roll takes you past enemies though.

So far I am loving it! It was funny to see so many summoning signs that had normal/npc names. I had to remind myself a few times that the charter nenes were visible, not gamertags.

Also, sucks that Amazon got them out late. I actually cancelled my Amazon copy to get the digital and season pass. It's not like I'm going to need some trade in value on a DaS game, and swapping discs is for chumps.

I'm glad you guys are liking the game. My amazon order actually came through and was delivered today. I don't know why the site said it would be here tomorrow but whatever. This has been one of the longest work days of my life. I'm pretty excited for Ratchet and Clank too.

I'm glad you guys are liking the game. My amazon order actually came through and was delivered today. I don't know why the site said it would be here tomorrow but whatever. This has been one of the longest work days of my life.

Niiiice!  I'm also struggling today. 4 hours of sleep last night but I'm wired as hell to get home and sign in. 2 hours to go at work then an hour of commute...

I just video gameplay of course rotted greatwood. Geez. Tough looking son of a bitch. I died a lot in bloodborne and it put me off and I never got far in either DS game but even when a new one comes out the gameplay just hooks me in. Tempted to go buy this.

Don't want to discourage you but if you don't like dying a lot the series probably isn't for you :\

If you really struggle with DS2 it will be tough going in DS3, as 2 is the easiest in the series by a significant margin.

They are great games though. If you can manage to change your thought process and accept defeat as a learning tool it can be the most rewarding game you'll ever play.