3000 post Giveaway - Metric "Fantasies" LP / Caspian: Tertia / or Jakob: Sines - closed

drds89

I'm pretty sure my first vinyl purchase was this one, I think I was 21:

R-3789672-1344501213-2123.jpeg.jpg

Tracklist
A1 Snapcase She 1:16 A2 Pennywise Astro Zombies 1:48 A3 Shades Apart 20 Eyes 2:25 A4 Tanner (2) T.V. Casualties 2:22 A5 Therapy? Where Eagles Dare 2:29 A6 Prong London Dungeon 3:37 A7 108 (3) Death Comes Ripping 1:57 B1 Bouncing Souls* Mommy, Can I Go Out And Kill Tonight 1:58 B2 Goldfinger (7) Ghouls Night Out 1:44 B3 Deadguy Horror Business 2:24 B4 Sick Of It All All Hell Breaks Loose 2:15 B5 NOFX Last Caress 1:30 B6 Earth Crisis Earth A.D. 2:49 B7 Farside Return Of The Fly 1:50

On clear orange, I still have it!

I bought it for the Prong track:

Klayton of Celldweller / Circle of Dust collaborated this track and I was/am a huge fan of his work.

Forgive my noobliness, but it was about a year and a half ago when Of Mice & Men announced a deluxe release of their album Restoring Force. Being my favorite band at the time, there was a merch package that came with a  2xLP and I thought "ooh, it's out of 500? That'll be something nice to have." Eventually wanted to actually play it, so I got a turntable, and in the course of this last year, I've probably spent like $1000 on records, lol. Btw, Caspian is some good stuff. Seeing them with Underoath in a couple of weeks. 

I was 14, and I bought Nirvana's Bleach, but I quickly returned it because it "skipped". At the time, I didn't know it was because my turntable was terrible. The first record I bought that I didn't return on the same day was Foo Fighters S/T.

DOMAN127 - you're the winner :)

PM me your choice and addy and I'll get it out to ya

Thanks everyone who posted, loved reading these- and for those who bowed out for others, but have helped me out on the forums, thank you!