PO Soon: Periphery III: Select Difficulty

On 5/17/2016 at 0:00 AM, RyanSmithers said:

Do people not like Juggernaut?  I thought it was great. I like P2 as well. Didn't realize people didn't like Juggernaut so much.... 

$28 plus shipping is pretty steep...is there gonna be a retail variant?

Edit: These prices may vary from state to state, but MerchNow shipping is $4.61 and KillerMerch is $7ish

Edited by DOMAN127

37 minutes ago, Spirit Level said:

Think this will go up on CM distro?

Trying to decide betweem blue and orange, blue being my favourite colour, orange matching the artwork :(

Edit - looks like the impericon pressings are from Century Media, think I'll go with them

I just tried to stock check and looks like there's around 52 or so left of the blue (that's how many it let me add to the cart anyway, I tried adding another 10 and it failed).

Anyone on the fence about the blue may want to grab it soon as I cant see them lasting.

£17 delivered for a 2LP and CD is shockingly good. Thanks Masternator23 for spotting that.

6 hours ago, Spirit Level said:

Yep ended up going with blue!

As an aside - did anyone buy both a Sumerian and century pressing of juggernaut and did the century pressing sound better?

I bought both. Century seemed to have the better packaging and pressing quality IIRC. Its been a while since I spun either copies. Wasnt a huge difference as the source is digital. They were both pretty great pressings.

5 hours ago, anomynous said:

May wait for a killer merch sale to pick it up.......

Probably going to do the same. Wasnt too blown away from the new track. 

The producer pack is only available as a preorder and wont be for purchase after. Might grab that for now. Itll let me make an instrumental version and also mute that annoying Corey Taylor section on the new song.

17 hours ago, Kanellos said:

I bought both. Century seemed to have the better packaging and pressing quality IIRC. Its been a while since I spun either copies. Wasnt a huge difference as the source is digital. They were both pretty great pressings.

Thanks.

I currently own the first Sumerian pressing and I think it sounds pretty average, was considering grabbing a 180g copy form century but if it doesn't sound better theres no point :)

Just need a ******* repress of P1 now :rolleyes: