PO: Lost in Kiev - Nuit Noire (9/2/2016)

10 minutes ago, abovetheearth said:

The likelyhood of group buys from Dunk! may be obsolete since A Thousand Arms will be doing their North America Distro. (Based out of Montana, I believe?) Therefore, when reaching out, they are ordering more of this album and will offer us a 10% discount (VC crowd) and that discount can be added to their Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale. I hold the code. If you'd like it, lemme know.

Yup, Montana.

24 minutes ago, abovetheearth said:

The likelyhood of group buys from Dunk! may be obsolete since A Thousand Arms will be doing their North America Distro. (Based out of Montana, I believe?) Therefore, when reaching out, they are ordering more of this album and will offer us a 10% discount (VC crowd) and that discount can be added to their Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale. I hold the code. If you'd like it, lemme know.

Thanks. Yes, the code would be great!

2 hours ago, abovetheearth said:

Heres the latest scoop:

I have a discount code specifically for VC, the shipment is on its way. The discount is 10% using this code (will send to those who want) A Thousand Arms is also having a Black Friday - Cyber Monday sale on all vinyl so you can save your code to use in addition.

PM me, Bruv.

10% off sale and then 10% off the $27 with VC code = $5.40.  $6 shiping, basically comes out to almost free shipping like Thomas worked out above. $30.30ppd.

Adding TMSJ, comes out to $27 each ppd using FREESHIPPING vs. the VC code since the total is over $50. 2xLP for $27ppd for a Euro release is very palatable.

Decisions...Decisions....

I love TMSJ,  but usually listen to mp3 or the CDs (5 x CD player for the full experience without interruption) rather than the one vinyl I own. And for a long time I thought I wanted all TMSJ on vinyl. :unsure: