PO Now: Every Time I Die- Low Teens [9/23/16]

51 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

they are good, but properly left off the album...

bonus tracks are on spotify if anyone cares to listen. this might be the first time ive felt like a track was properly left off the album. still, this album is near-perfect to me. almost 50 minutes of new ETID? yes, please. 

I don't know if this is a pressing error exclusive to the Retail Black but my A-Side is missing tracks 6+7, "I Didn't Want To Join Your Stupid Cult Anyway" and "It Remembers". I've already tweeted the band to give them a heads up but the A Side definitely has a decent amount of dead wax where those two tracks should have been. 

SDOs3be.jpg

11 minutes ago, smarkville said:

I don't know if this is a pressing error exclusive to the Retail Black but my A-Side is missing tracks 6+7, "I Didn't Want To Join Your Stupid Cult Anyway" and "It Remembers". I've already tweeted the band to give them a heads up but the A Side definitely has a decent amount of dead wax where those two tracks should have been. 

SDOs3be.jpg

Yep, just ran into the same issue myself. Lame. 

there seem to be two purple variants, the clear one and the one that is opaque. The opaque one almost looks like purple/pink. That was the one JBWW was selling. The one in that image is not the one from JBWW or Merchconnection I am pretty sure. Where did you get the clear purple one>? 

Edited by MayCauseDeath

6 minutes ago, MayCauseDeath said:

there seem to be two purple variants, the clear one and the one that is opaque. The opaque one almost looks like purple/pink. That was the one JBWW was selling. The one in that image is not the one from JBWW or Merchconnection I am pretty sure. Where did you get the clear purple one>? 

I bought a clear purple from Banquet Records today... who say it's exclusive to the EU.

11 minutes ago, deer said:

I bought a clear purple from Banquet Records today... who say it's exclusive to the EU.

Damn looks like i'm going to need to pick up another copy...... has anyone in the USA picked up a clear purple locally or online in the USA? Just want to confirm before purchasing. 

so far the variants are:

OPAQUE PINK (USA)

OPAQUE PURPLE (MERCH CONNECTION/ JBWW)?

WHITE (FYE)

SCREEN PRINT (Merchlimited)

BABY PINK (EU)

CLEAR PURPLE (EU)

12 minutes ago, MayCauseDeath said:

Damn looks like i'm going to need to pick up another copy...... has anyone in the USA picked up a clear purple locally or online in the USA? Just want to confirm before purchasing. 

so far the variants are:

OPAQUE PINK (USA)

WHITE (FYE)

BABY PINK (EU)

CLEAR PURPLE (EU)

pressing numbers?

so far the variants are:

OPAQUE PINK (USA)

WHITE (FYE)

BABY PINK (EU) - 300

CLEAR PURPLE (EU)

Edited by KingTacoMunster

5 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

pressing numbers?

so far the variants are:

OPAQUE PINK (USA)

WHITE (FYE)

SCREEN PRINT (Merchlimited) 100

BABY PINK (EU) - 300

CLEAR PURPLE (EU)

I think those are the only pressing numbers that were released.........

Thought this was pretty interesting:

"But Brendon and I are really good friends, he's a huge fan and I'm a huge fan. I wanted one of those what-the-fuck moments that nobody ever would've really put together. That song reminded me of a short film, a noir film, and Brendon's style and talent is so unique and sort of classical that it seemed perfect for me. It was very friend-to-friend, I texted him and asked him. He sent the song back in a day."

[Keith talking about Brandon on 'It Remembers'.]

13 minutes ago, mattisr1984 said:

im going to assume all colors have this issue... ugh...

I can say with certainty the EU purple has all the tracks on it. I do not know about any of the other colours. I hope they are all okay, too.

EDIT: I'm almost near certain the EU baby pink has all the tracks as well, after looking at pictures taken of the physical record's A side.

Edited by deer

4 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

Thought this was pretty interesting:

"But Brendon and I are really good friends, he's a huge fan and I'm a huge fan. I wanted one of those what-the-fuck moments that nobody ever would've really put together. That song reminded me of a short film, a noir film, and Brendon's style and talent is so unique and sort of classical that it seemed perfect for me. It was very friend-to-friend, I texted him and asked him. He sent the song back in a day."

[Keith talking about Brandon on 'It Remembers'.]

He got the cover of New Junk Aesthetic tattooed on his arm a couple years ago. I follow JB on instagram and watched the process. So he is definitely a fan. 

I'm almost positive it's just the black vinyl pressing. I've seen pictures of the white, purple and baby pink and they all appear to have all the tracks. I've hit epitaph up on all social media platforms since I can't find the right contact email via their site. I'm now just waiting for them to actually look into it and address the issue now. 

21 minutes ago, lostindefeat said:

I'm almost positive it's just the black vinyl pressing. I've seen pictures of the white, purple and baby pink and they all appear to have all the tracks. I've hit epitaph up on all social media platforms since I can't find the right contact email via their site. I'm now just waiting for them to actually look into it and address the issue now. 

hope youre right. gonna be bummed if all the US pressings are missing tracks.