The Avalanches - Wildflower (Samples)

Frankie Sinatra

• contains samples from “Bobby Sox Idol” performed by Wilmoth Houdini (written and composed by Wilmoth Houdini), courtesy of Malaco Records;

• and samples from “My Favorite Things” performed by Percy Faith & His Orchestra(written and composed by Richard Rodgers & Oscar Hammerstein II), courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.

SUBWAYS

contains samples from “Subways” performed by Chandra (written and composed by Chandra Oppenheim, Steven Alexander & Eugenie Disarm), courtesy of Chandra Oppenheim, Steven Alexander & Eugenie Disario;

samples from “Warm Ride” performed by Graham Bonnet (written and composed by Barry Gibb, Maurice Gibb & Robin Gibb), courtesy of Cherry Red Records Ltd.;

and samples from “Black Water” (written and composed by Patrick Simmons).

Edited by OriolesMagic

GOING HOME

samples from “Party In Me” performed by Gene Dunlap (written and composed by Kathy Kosins, David McMurray, Gene Dunlap);

and a sample from the documentary film, “Jean Michel Basquiat – The Radiant Child”, courtesy of Curiously Bright Entertainment LLC.

HARMONY

contains a sample from “Everything That Touches You” performed by The Association (written and composed by Terry Kirkman), courtesy of Warner Bros. Records;

and a spoken word sample from “Alphabetical Slaughter” performed by DJ Kay Slay, courtesy of Select Records.

LIVIN' UNDERWATER (IS SOMETHIN' WILD)

• contains samples from “Uncle Albert” performed by Paul and Linda McCartney from the album “Ram” (HRM-33448), used courtesy of MPL Communications Ltd.

and samples from “Water Woman” performed by Spirit (written and composed by Jay Ferguson), courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.

SUNSHINE

contains samples from “Leave It All Behind Me” performed by The Fuzz (written and composed by Sheila Young), used courtesy of Rhino Entertainment;

and samples from “Summer (The First Time)” performed by Bobby Goldsboro (written and composed by Bobby Goldsboro), used courtesy of Universal Music Enterprises.