The Night Of (HBO Show)

• 2 weeks later...

I havent seen sundays but i really like it thus far. I hope it doesnt pan out where the first person who did something sketcy is the twist of it all. 

No idea how to spoiler tag or id post my thoughts. 

when nas was walking into the apartment and bodie from the wire and his buddy stopped to give him shit the other guy lingered longer and just kept looking at nas and the building.  I hope it wasnt him who came back to "get him good"or something

Edited by Twistedshabazz

30 minutes ago, YouTwo said:

Reveal hidden contents

My guess is the black guy that was walking with the witness that they passed outside her house.  He kind of stared back at them.  Then the witness said he was walking to the park alone.

Thats what i was saying above except i did it with alot more words. I feel that is too obvious unless there is some back story with him and the girl.

48 minutes ago, YouTwo said:

Yeah.  He's looking more shady every episode?  But too obvious? 

May be obvious...

but I find the actor that plays him to be creepy as hell (check House of Cards, Girlfriend Experience, Boardwalk Empire). The moment he first came on screen I was like yep, he did it.

The show hasn't struck me as trying to be above obviousness, and most murders are committed by someone that knows the victim. But that's just my early guess.