Jimmy Eat World - Integrity Blues (10/21)

16 minutes ago, shadowkid33 said:

They're doing an in-store at Vintage Vinyl in New Jersey too, I already got a wristband.

crap this is better

edit- damn i can't make it there on oct 1. guess i'm making the trek up to looney tunes then.

Edited by futures

27 minutes ago, futures said:

crap this is better

edit- damn i can't make it there on oct 1. guess i'm making the trek up to looney tunes then.

Looks like you would have to take multiple trips though to see the show and then to pick up the vinyl at a later date? They seem pretty weird about sending out deliveries on that page.

3 minutes ago, minty901 said:

Looks like you would have to take multiple trips though to see the show and then to pick up the vinyl at a later date? They seem pretty weird about sending out deliveries on that page.

yeah its annoying... i don't mind going back up for the album next month, but going back 2 days later for the 7" is dumb. i tweeted them and asked if they could hold the 7" until the album is out. if not maybe i can find someone to pick mine up and send it to me? idk.

i care more about the 7" than the album tbh haha

Edited by futures

18 minutes ago, futures said:

yeah its annoying... i don't mind going back up for the album next month, but going back 2 days later for the 7" is dumb. i tweeted them and asked if they could hold the 7" until the album is out. if not maybe i can find someone to pick mine up and send it to me? idk.

Good luck! I would care more about that 7" too to be honest. Unfortunately I don't see any way to get it in the UK yet.

18 minutes ago, futures said:

Good luck! I would care more about that 7" too to be honest. Unfortunately I don't see any way to get it in the UK yet.

24 minutes ago, futures said:

Edit: Sorry about the triple post! *facepalm*

Edited by minty901

2 hours ago, minty901 said:

Edit: Sorry about the triple post! *facepalm*

looney tunes said they'll hold the 7" for pickup with the album on 10/21 :) 

On September 20, 2016 at 10:10 AM, DOMAN127 said:

I can't drive and my mom isn't a fan of the band

My mom is a huge fan. Has been bothering me to burn her a copy of Futures for months and is maybe more upset than I am that there are no PA dates.

your mom needs to step it up

17 minutes ago, futures said:

whenever I'm playing jimmy eat world near my mom she always asks me the same question in the same tone "and is this james?"

is this her saying it sounds like the band James or is she just very proper with names and refuses to say Jimmy over James?

Edited by jrodan