PO : MENZINGERS - Lookers/Bad Catholics 7"

Satan

I heard about these from FEST and apparently it was an exclusive of 100 on clear blue.

My buddy is at the show in Brooklyn tonight and I guess they have copies on hand, but I can't verify the color just yet.

Anyway, I guess be on the lookout?

found a PO on Bullmoose for mega cheap.

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/24529760/menzingers-bad-catholics-lookers-includes-coupon-good-for-2-off-the-album

Edited by Satan

• 3 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Damn, hope my local gets that since I just made a bullmoose order yesterday. 

I'm sure a lot of indies will get these since it's Epitaph.  Anti (owned by Epitaph) is also doing the same with the new Japandroids album.

I'm actually seeing The Menzingers tonight so I'll try and grab an extra or two if I can, but these will be around in January.

5 minutes ago, curator said:

I'm sure a lot of indies will get these since it's Epitaph.  Anti (owned by Epitaph) is also doing the same with the new Japandroids album.

I'm actually seeing The Menzingers tonight so I'll try and grab an extra or two if I can, but these will be around in January.

I ordered that Japandroids single with my AK3 records haha. My shop is usually pretty good about getting these promos, but I've never seen any Menzingers shit there before. 

9 hours ago, curator said:

What did you end up with? @shenanigans

on discogs said there was an interview that stated it was a fest exclusive. 

Were they still available?

1 minute ago, xen0m0rph said:

wow you change your post :)

it's good that you can blame a price without knowing it

here in Russia we have an "Extrasence show", you can try it!

1442839066_2015-09-21_163743.jpg

I didn't change anything. You're a fuckin' douche for taking offers on a 7" that can be purchased for $2.

Also, fuck Russia for a multitude of reasons. 

• 2 weeks later...

Saw the 7" in store with a $2 off coupon.  They used sealed poly bags so I didn't check, but it's probably on standard black.  Grabbed the new Japandroids single which has a coupon and is on black rather than red.

Most stores may give them out as a bundle with the new album as a promo.  I grabbed a $5 voucher/wristband to see them the day after acoustic.  You get $5 off the new album which comes with the 7" and a poster so I'll have an extra next month.

3 hours ago, curator said:

Saw the 7" in store with a $2 off coupon.  They used sealed poly bags so I didn't check, but it's probably on standard black.  Grabbed the new Japandroids single which has a coupon and is on black rather than red.

Most stores may give them out as a bundle with the new album as a promo.  I grabbed a $5 voucher/wristband to see them the day after acoustic.  You get $5 off the new album which comes with the 7" and a poster so I'll have an extra next month.

Glad to see they're in stores now. I bet the bullmoose is black as well as all other retailers. 

Heres to hoping the blue stays a fest/tour exclusive and that the numbers are correct.

• 4 weeks later...