DILLINGER FOUR "More Songs About Girlfriends and B

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

DILLINGER FOUR "More Songs About Girlfriends and Bubblegum" 7" blue vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/MP024-7

just got the green light from Mutant Pop headquarters about the repress of this classic 7". We are getting 100 copies in of the blue vinyl with the O.G. covers. From what I gather, there will be new covers for the remainder of the 1,000 blue vinyl so this could become the rarest variety of this record. Regardless, this 7" rules and will get us all pumped for a brand new D4 album in 2008 (I hope!)

we are expecting copies by end of July, early August.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Admin
Hey Virgil, are you putting anything else up today? I just want to know before I jump on this.

I am gonna post more today, but I may not get to it til later. I would suggest picking up a copy of this before it is gone which will be really soon.

Just pay the extra $3 and thank the VC crew for being awesome.

You aren't alone in having loads of orders on deck, but shipping more than a few LP's for $3 ain't happening

It used to happen all the time.

At one time Virgil had a code set up that took the shipping off of orders you placed if you had an oustanding order and wanted them combined.

and it's $3 shipping for ANY size order through VC.

That would be cool if it's not around to reinstate it. I'm not so much interested in combining shipping as I am in not using as many boxes and not getting as many separate packages in general.

You aren't alone in having loads of orders on deck, but shipping more than a few LP's for $3 ain't happening

It used to happen all the time.

At one time Virgil had a code set up that took the shipping off of orders you placed if you had an oustanding order and wanted them combined.

and it's $3 shipping for ANY size order through VC.

In addition to what others have said, don't forget that two packages means two mailers (at ~70 cents a piece). If you include manhours, tape, etc. it often could be cheaper (viz. VC loses less money on shipping and handling) to send 1 package (even if you only paid 1 shipping charge).

The administrative nightmare is a separate (bigger) issue.