NFL Discussion

10 minutes left in the game isn't exactly garbage time. But it was also right in line with the way he played in the preseason.

They went into those games looking to see what Mallett had to offer, and no one expected this kid to be the real talent to hold on to.

Plus he went 6-7, marching down the field with crisp passing and a confidence that was completely lost on brady the rest of the game.

Garroppolo played fantastic in the preseason as well. Let's be realistic though, Belichek isn't going to sit Brady. They play in the worst division in football, so they'll be in the playoffs even as bad as they're playing. While Brady is struggling, I put a lot of blame on a bad offensive line (trading Mankins was a bad decision), inconsistent running game, and no receivers who can stretch the field, and go vertical.

Has New England drafted anyone noteworthy in the last 5 years? Serious question. I feel like that team is made up of a who's who of nobodies.

They had a pretty good draft in 2010 (Gronk, Hernandez, McCourty).

Point is pretty valid, though. They've gotten some starters in the last few years but not really any stars.

Seriously, Gronk and Hernandez? What a fucking nightmare those two were together. Even a healthy Gronk could would open up the run and pass game, that's how dominant he could be. I don't really give Brady a pass on this because if you look at the Chargers line, we have a shit load of problems too. Last year we had the most offensive linemen personnel changes, including in the playoffs when we beat Cincci. Granted we lost to the Broncos because Mathews was hurt but I don't give Brady any sympathy because if Rivers is doing more with just about the same amount of talent here, and that's pretty low in terms of star power around the league. 

Seriously, Gronk and Hernandez? What a fucking nightmare those two were together. Even a healthy Gronk could would open up the run and pass game, that's how dominant he could be. I don't really give Brady a pass on this because if you look at the Chargers line, we have a shit load of problems too. Last year we had the most offensive linemen personnel changes, including in the playoffs when we beat Cincci. Granted we lost to the Broncos because Mathews was hurt but I don't give Brady any sympathy because if Rivers is doing more with just about the same amount of talent here, and that's pretty low in terms of star power around the league.

Rivers and Brady are my fantasy qbs and rivers in lighting it up.

In other news, it's game day, hopefully we start Teddy. Haven't won a game in GB in years haha.

Dude, they're two unfathomable catches away from brady/Bill being 5-0 in the super bowl. And have reached 2 afc championship games.

Dude, they're one unfathomable kicking miscue away from brady/Bill being 2-3 in the Super Bowl. Woulda, coulda, shoulda talk is grasping at straws. Don't be that guy.

I hate the Pats, but even I'll admit that it's way too early for all of that "The dynasty is over" and "Tom Brady's time in done" talk. 

He's 37 and has the numbers of a below average quarterback. I don't think Brady went from good to bad in one season, but he will be gone by the time this team turns it around.

Dolphins are winning that division this year.