NFL Discussion

Oh Pats fans

Despite the Steelers getting routed by the Browns today, as a Steelers fan that's like me saying the Steelers had nothing to do with the Browns being so god damn bad over the years or anything. Yes we may hand them two losses a year at least but that's not the only reason they've had losing seasons. Jesus what a pompous ass statement to try and make.

pompous. ass. statement.

lol.

Pretty much. Hoyer was throwing jump balls for days and the Steelers secondary was losing big time. So much rebuilding of at least the defense needs to happen ASAP.

Yeah sucks cause it looked like they were hitting a positive stride before Ike Taylor injury, but I guess even then they were thinning out fast

Pretty much. Hoyer was throwing jump balls for days and the Steelers secondary was losing big time. So much rebuilding of at least the defense needs to happen ASAP.

I blame the gm and offense more than lebeau. Cant coach subpar talent...they need to clean house, colbert, tomlin, haley, lebeau and just rebuild. How haley and that offense are that bad blows my mind. Also, what does tomlin even do if haley is OC and lebeau is DC? Unfortunately, tomlin or colbert wont be fired, its not the "steeler way,and all the blame will fall on a terrible OC and a DC coaching terrible players

Is this the place where I can beg for fantasy advice? If so, 

HELP!!!!

What do you think of either Larry Donnell or Jordan Cameron for Sammy Watkins? I'd be getting Watkins. Percy Harvin is my WR2.

Get rid of Donnell. Cameron is the more talented TE and you definitely don't need two on your roster.