NFL Discussion

No team is going to trade for Peterson. The PR they would take would be immense. He also has no trade value, and I honestly think we will never see him play again in the NFL.

LOL overreaction of the year. AP will be in the NFL next year, I'd bet a paycheck on it.

Can't believe there is still Redskins fans that prefer RG3 over Cousins, he was cash at Mich St. So bummed about Ike Taylor hope he recovers fast but thank Christ the steelers started looking decent against Carolina on the road tonight.

It's not about the right now for RG3 and Cousins. It's about the much higher ceiling RG3 has compared to Kirk. But I guess ceiling doesn't matter when you're not on the field. I love Kirk, but I still think you have to give RG3 time to grow as a pocket passer and Kirk has always been a pocket passer which is why he looks better in this system right now.

It's not about the right now for RG3 and Cousins. It's about the much higher ceiling RG3 has compared to Kirk. But I guess ceiling doesn't matter when you're not on the field. I love Kirk, but I still think you have to give RG3 time to grow as a pocket passer and Kirk has always been a pocket passer which is why he looks better in this system right now.

RG3 is also made of glass.

Dear Chris Colinsworth, thanks for repeatedly pointing out how well Steelers fans travel on multiple occasions last night. It couldn't possibly have anything to do with the loads of Steelers fans living in NC or the flocks of unwanted transplants from that state.

Dear Chris Colinsworth, thanks for repeatedly pointing out how well Steelers fans travel on multiple occasions last night. It couldn't possibly have anything to do with the loads of Steelers fans living in NC or the flocks of unwanted transplants from that state.

It's a plague throughout the South.