NFL Discussion

any of you guys do fantasy on draftkings? I entered one today and got 1st place and 7,000 bucks and I'm still in shock

Congratulations! I just started playing DFS on FanDuel this past weekend. One both leagues, but lost both I entered this weekend. I'm just doing 50/50 leagues for small payouts right now though.

Congratulations! I just started playing DFS on FanDuel this past weekend. One both leagues, but lost both I entered this weekend. I'm just doing 50/50 leagues for small payouts right now though.

Yeah I did a few on fanduel a few weeks ago but I'm not a fan of having to pick a kicker. I just like draftkings layout a little better.

Can't blame anyone but yourself if you sat dt

He was still there from the bye. Fantasy was just a very low priority this week. If only I gave it like 5 more minutes.

So I bought tickets from razorgator

Deal was too good to be true but I ordered anyway. It was a mess up and they refunded almost all tickets except for one pair (I bought two pairs, one which was canceled)

Well I have them and printed them out already but now they just emailed me saying those tickets aren't valid and want to refund me. Advice? There's a no refund policy and my understanding is my transaction was completed the moment I got my tickets.

I was told by someone to go to the game anyway and use them but Id think they'd just come up with a new barcode for it or something

Who gets a hard on after beating a team that hasn't had a winning record in a decade? Oh, that's right...

My hard-on is 90% fantasy football* induced.

*I'd like to credit myself for having the foresight to distinguish what kind of fantasy my boner was raging for.

And no, the patriots haven't had anything to do with buffalo's losing record all these years or anything.

Oh Pats fans

Despite the Steelers getting routed by the Browns today, as a Steelers fan that's like me saying the Steelers had nothing to do with the Browns being so god damn bad over the years or anything. Yes we may hand them two losses a year at least but that's not the only reason they've had losing seasons. Jesus what a pompous ass statement to try and make.

Thoroughly satisfied with this weekends games! Seattle looks to be officially de-throned as thee class of the NFC. My Chargers escaped with a last minute touchdown and Verrett closed the game on a deep ball pass from what I believe was his first pick of the year. Cleveland split the series with Pittsburgh now the plot thickens for the Steelers who didn't seem to have any flow on the offense and defensively LeBeau has a lot of work to do. I don't think they were ready to get aired on by Hoyer. Brady is resurrected from the graves of week 4 and figure to take over the AFC East when the Jets come to pay them a visit this Thursday Night Football, it could be anyones game off a short week! And my goodness what happened to Tampa Bay? They got bombs dropped on them all day. And wow as great as the Cowboys are playing, the Eagles are tied for 1st place with them!