NFL Discussion

Seriously, the dude is an asshole, bully, racist, why would you want him back in the nfl??

I whole heartedly agree he was a complete asshole for his actions amongst another human with his demeaning attitude. I feel everyone deserves a second chance. He's obviously got mental issues but who doesn't? His got the best of him and it was right of the Dolphins to "release" him. I think he's served the time and he's been getting psychiatric help if he passes all that stuff I don't see what would be wrong with having another team take a look at him. 

Geno is not the problem, the lack of WRs who can catch a ball is the problem. I honestly dont think ive seen more dropped catches than I saw thru 3 quarters last night, and I apparently missed the 2pt conversion missed catch to end the game. Amaro is just plain awful.

I have, the Raiders dropped a solid handful of balls last Sunday

Well Geno got another receiver. Harvin to the Jets for a conditional pick.

HA... HA HA HA.

All that fucking talk by ESPN about the 49ers "locker room in turmoil" and Percy Gangbusters Harvin is beating people up in the Seattle locker room. ESPN couldn't be giving you more reasons to think they make this shit up.

Gang, 

When do the fuck do you think Manning and Brady will retire... Like realistically when the hell will they just hang it up? One of them is playing well above average and the other is above average. What's it going to take for these guys to retire at this rate? I feel like Manning could do 4 more years and Brady 2 with their current teams.

I whole heartedly agree he was a complete asshole for his actions amongst another human with his demeaning attitude. I feel everyone deserves a second chance. He's obviously got mental issues but who doesn't? His got the best of him and it was right of the Dolphins to "release" him. I think he's served the time and he's been getting psychiatric help if he passes all that stuff I don't see what would be wrong with having another team take a look at him.

Miami was his second chance, he was a bully racist asshole in st louis prior.

Cutting Deangelo has been tossed around for over a year and wouldn't be a huge hit to the cap. Lulz.

Please keep showing your ignorance. How the hell is a $6 million cap number and damn near $10 million in dead money not a huge cap hit?

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/carolina-panthers/deangelo-williams/

Those would be the numbers if he was cut during the season, which I never suggested. Many have stated that cutting Deangelo would benefit the panthers at this point and again, this has been speculated for a while. Thanks for the kind words btw. You really put me in my place with that link to a table that I'm not sure you understand.

I know exactly what the table means, but thats besides the point. Cutting him wouldn't immediately improve us at the positive nor would it give enough free money to grab a significant upgrade. Hence why it's been tossed around and not actually executed. Cutting Smitty was discussed for years as well but wasn't done until his distractions outweighed his production.