NFL Discussion

Well given that they were a 12 team win this year, I guess you are ready to say Garoppolo is about as good as Brady.

this team won 12 games because they started out quietly, and their final game was essentially a scrimmage for them. 

and that has nothing to do with garoppolo being as good as brady.. not nearly as much as it has to do with belichik leading an extremely well-balanced team- which is where this all started.

but i'm also not going to say that jimmy would have survived the 6-game stretch facing the best of the best the way that tom did. because i wouldn't trust any other qb in the game right now to do that.

Wait...for an entire week I heard Cowboy fans say "Suck it up Lions fans, that's life."

Karma.

I love it.

Saying it was a bad call isn't much. What was being said last week was along the lines of the refs being paid off by the Cowboys and all that. It was a hard fought game on both ends. It was a samn good game that either team had a good chance of winning. The tide turned on what I believe was a bad call. That's it lol. Excited for these Cowboys to get some help on the defensive side of the ball next year, the offense is championship caliber.

The. Worst. Call. I. Have. Ever. Fucking. Seen.

B7GQoymCUAAcTVe.jpg

That still shot without the context of completing the process isn't a strong argument really. My only gripe is the "definitive evidence to overturn" a call part of the review process. People see things differently and I can accept that. I don't even have a dog in this fight haha.

Terrible decision on 4th dwn anyways...

Letting your best player have a chance to make a huge play is a bad decision? Murray had so many runs of 2 of less yards and I think Witten would've been smothered. I don't think they could've eaten much more time off the clock anyway, so the Packers would've had enough time to get down the field.

Letting your best player have a chance to make a huge play is a bad decision? Murray had so many runs of 2 of less yards and I think Witten would've been smothered. I don't think they could've eaten much more time off the clock anyway, so the Packers would've had enough time to get down the field.

pass across the middle of the field for 8 pr 10 yards not a bomb down the sideline

I think the best pass call for a 4th down will always be the play action quick slant in with the RB in the backfield sneaking out to the flat. Inside linebackers have to creep up against the run and the slot receiver gets so much room to play with in the middle. I'm not a fan of streak passes on 4th down ever. (Unless it's for the win)

I think the best pass call for a 4th down will always be the play action quick slant in with the RB in the backfield sneaking out to the flat. Inside linebackers have to creep up against the run and the slot receiver gets so much room to play with in the middle. I'm not a fan of streak passes on 4th down ever. (Unless it's for the win)

Yep.