NFL Discussion

Apparently, he is not with the team due to a family issue. But IMO I don't think his overall decline has so much to do with ability as it does the person. It was pretty clear that Richardson was unsettled by the trade when it happened, I just think he hasn't gotten out of the funk that he was put in being traded, he even stated getting traded was a struggle for him and he didn't know how to take it and that has affected his training and play. Obviously I don't know him but from an outside perspective he just doesn't seem like the same person or player from Cleveland, and I think it is probably more personal in nature, from maybe not being able to establish good relationships, to just not liking his situation in general.

The quality of his rushes have been pretty consistently shitty throughout his entire career. Browns just gave him a higher volume of carries. So I don't really agree with your line of thought, but maybe.

Trent Richardson: Yea I don't, I've seen some good looks from him in Cleveland, I agree with your funk statement. But there are also meme's of him completely missing gaps. At any rate I think his potential will have other teams interested in him? Colts run block isn't necessarily great, (Amhad Bradshaw did most of his damage catching the ball)

The Browns trade-raped Indy. Can't really fault them for making the pick (everyone thought he was a can't miss talent) but after seeing what they really had, to get a first round pick for him was money.

Wouldn't expect anyone to give up more than a 4th-5th rounder for him at this point.