NFL Discussion

lol @ Chicago Bears fans thinking John Fox is their savior and will somehow solve their O-Line/Quarterbacking issue

Not a fan but nothing short of some miracle happening where Rogers decides to join the Bears is going to help that  team. Heard some rumor if Fox joins he wants Cutler out and Hoyer in. He should be fired before he even starts.

Not a fan but nothing short of some miracle happening where Rogers decides to join the Bears is going to help that  team. Heard some rumor if Fox joins he wants Cutler out and Hoyer in. He should be fired before he even starts.

unreal.  that franchise is just a mess.  I understand frustration with Cutler... but HOYER?!  LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I don't know what's going on with Trent Richardson but I wish him the best... Why isn't he panning out in the NFL?

Why does any player bust? Lack of work ethic, injuries, or maybe he just wasn't that good to begin with?

He didn't have great speed out of college (4.5 40 yard dash) so he was going to have to run like Eddie Lacy does. Guess he just can't break tackles.

I don't know what's going on with Trent Richardson but I wish him the best... Why isn't he panning out in the NFL?

Why does any player bust? Lack of work ethic, injuries, or maybe he just wasn't that good to begin with?

He didn't have great speed out of college (4.5 40 yard dash) so he was going to have to run like Eddie Lacy does. Guess he just can't break tackles.

Apparently, he is not with the team due to a family issue. But IMO I don't think his overall decline has so much to do with ability as it does the person. It was pretty clear that Richardson was unsettled by the trade when it happened, I just think he hasn't gotten out of the funk that he was put in being traded, he even stated getting traded was a struggle for him and he didn't know how to take it and that has affected his training and play. Obviously I don't know him but from an outside perspective he just doesn't seem like the same person or player from Cleveland, and I think it is probably more personal in nature, from maybe not being able to establish good relationships, to just not liking his situation in general.

^^ RAD (you delete your comment?)

I use ifeed2all.eu

It's actually pretty decent, just make sure to use an ad blocker 

Trent Richardson: Yea I don't, I've seen some good looks from him in Cleveland, I agree with your funk statement. But there are also meme's of him completely missing gaps. At any rate I think his potential will have other teams interested in him? Colts run block isn't necessarily great, (Amhad Bradshaw did most of his damage catching the ball)