NFL Discussion

I find it weird they can write an article on this with no information whatsoever into the details of what they were doing. It can't be super obvious, right? If they were just jamming stuff over the loudspeakers, wouldn't an official notice?

Yeah I was wondering something similar, what constitutes illegal artificial noise? Every NFL game I've been to (Four different team's stadiums) they play some sort of music/sound on third down to try and get the crowd motivated to make some noise. Is that what they're talking about? Or just constant blasting of fake crowd noise while the other team has the ball? 

Seven nation army should be banned from every stadium also. It got old years ago.

a million times this.

colts were accused of this years ago. i remember watching a game where the crowd sounded robotic. "something something acoustics something." riiiight.

but, man... good thing it's a hapless team getting accused of this, and not some random team from the northeast.

Blame Wilson more on that. It's fine to call a pass.

You have to make sure it goes where only your guys can get it.

No guarantee Lynch doesn't fumble if he runs that ball. NE would be looking to punch it out.

Absolutely not, you are 2nd and goal on the 1 yard line with MARSHAWN LYNCH as your running back.

That's on the play calling. So so terrible.

New England was dependent upon the turnover the entire game. Finally made it happen in the most dramatic possible way.

But my fucking God.. If they lost to another fucking circus catch I would have killed myself.