NFL Discussion

Prater did, but I believe that stemmed from a dui?

It seems absolutely absurd to me that players can get suspended for drinking. I mean, unless you're drunk on the field, wtf?

He has priors with weed (a completely separate entity), yeah.. But what about manziel who can't take a Wednesday night off? Where's his suspension?

Gordon had the failed marijuana test in college, and a DWI this past summer, so he was in a similar boat to Prater. I just don't get why someone would put themselves in a situation like this after already being on a short leash.

Think it's pretty standard therapeutic advice that anyone with a drug problem needs to be completely sober.

I'm sure the NFL isn't happy with Manziel either but they just can't pin anything on him.

Exactly. It's not illegal to drink in the NFL, but after you have been arrested for such things as DWI, they are on you like a hawk.

Someone should have asked Marshawn "losersaysimjustheresoiwontgetfined"

Except that's not asking a question, that's a statement haha

Anyways, I have money on the Patriots winning but a part of me wants Lynch to go to Sizzler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2tKQVQSNRA