NFL Discussion

not so fun seeing something you love get flipped to the highest bidder

?

I would say St Louis is making a much better offer on the stadium as they(we) would be paying for it, where as in LA Kroenke is paying for the stadium himself.  PSLs will just sell way better there than here.

As far as love goes....I like the Rams, but don't love them.  Usually when I got to a game it's to see the visiting team.

Wheres Ry to defend Dez Bryant?  Oh wait... 

I mean, I love the guy from a player perspective, on the field and in the locker room. However, he certainly has had a troubled past. I would like to know more about the content of the video before jumping to some of the conclusions I've seen flying around though. I don't think it's been released who was in it, or even how long ago the video was.

I mean, I love the guy from a player perspective, on the field and in the locker room. However, he certainly has had a troubled past. I would like to know more about the content of the video before jumping to some of the conclusions I've seen flying around though. I don't think it's been released who was in it, or even how long ago the video was.

The fact that it's not a top story on ESPN just solidifies my whole "media v patriots" stance

I don't mean to degrade your stance too much, but a major story coming out of Dallas is a little bigger than Foxborough. I'd have reservations in taking anything too personally from the media. They are simply chasing (or creating) big stories. Dallas is as big as it gets in the NFL. Being that Deadspin is probably the biggest source to cover it so far, there probably isn't enough information yet for the bigger guys to grab it. All that any article has said so far is that there may or may not be a video. And one source mentioned a walmart parking lot, and his old agent paying to keep the video from being released.

A "story" breaks with few facts and high speculation. ESPN either smothers you with it or doesn't bother at all.

But mike, I'm not sure what you're getting at. Dez is one of my favorite players in the league..