NFL Discussion

So If S. Jackson wouldn't mind a pay cut....would live him to come back to STL to finish his career....that is if he wouldn't mind being the #2 RB for us.

That would be a nice end to his career.  I know he wanted to go and play for a ring and all but this would be a nice way for him to end.

What are you hoping the Rams do for a QB?

What are you hoping the Rams do for a QB?

Draft someone!

Hopefully they will renegotiate Sam Bradford a 2 year deal, but I think he has shown he shouldn't be trusted to play a full season.

If he stays healthy I would be completely happy with him....but really hoping they draft some one high that can learn now and then come in when needed.

Draft someone!

Hopefully they will renegotiate Sam Bradford a 2 year deal, but I think he has shown he shouldn't be trusted to play a full season.

If he stays healthy I would be completely happy with him....but really hoping they draft some one high that can learn now and then come in when needed.

It is sad how he has shown such signs of promise but cannot stay healthy.  I hope they can renegotiate with him and maybe he can finally stay healthy and shine.  Getting the next QB for the future definitely seems like a must though.

Yeah, the whole video thing is just confusing at this point. They were saying this is a lot worse than the Ray Rice incident. Allegedly, he drug a woman from one car to another. Or something like that. However, the police report suggests that the woman was part of the party that said nothing happened. Obviously, something may have happened and she was defending the person paying for the car she was driving, but if the cop didn't see any sort of physical harm on her person, and she was completely conscious and talking with the officers, I don't see how this could be anything close to the Ray Rice video.. It certainly could be, but no one will ever really know unless it is actually released eventually.

????????????

Offensive Minded Coach Trades a Top 5 Caliber RB for Defensive Player? Ok

Traded a personality he didn't mesh with and a 12M cap hit for a LB with great potential that he coached in college. I'm not sure I agree with the move, but I understand the logic.

Not to mention, I'm definitely okay with Shady being out of the division haha.

They're going to take a step back offensively next year then. They had the RB threat that teams had to spend hours on game planning for McCoy now take him out of the equation, you've got an older Darren Sproles, subpar QB'ing and more subpar QB'ing. Look for more blitz packages against the Eagles in 2015.

They're going to take a step back offensively next year then. They had the RB threat that teams had to spend hours on game planning for McCoy now take him out of the equation, you've got an older Darren Sproles, subpar QB'ing and more subpar QB'ing. Look for more blitz packages against the Eagles in 2015.

The Eagles have well over $40 million is cap space now after McCoy's trade and the releases of Cole and Williams. I'm sure they have plan in place for a RB whether it's through the draft or possibly signing Reggie Bush or Justin Forsett. However, the Eagles secondary is so bad that i'm sure a good portion of this cap space will be spent on that.

The Eagles have well over $40 million is cap space now after McCoy's trade and the releases of Cole and Williams. I'm sure they have plan in place for a RB whether it's through the draft or possibly signing Reggie Bush or Justin Forsett. However, the Eagles secondary is so bad that i'm sure a good portion of this cap space will be spent on that.

Reggie bush is washed up. The lions didn't want him for a couple million. He'll get a year or two somewhere else and then be out of the league. Can only run sideways and not fast enough to get to the edge anymore. So frustrating to watch last year. Most of Detroit wanted him benched.

Reggie bush is washed up. The lions didn't want him for a couple million. He'll get a year or two somewhere else and then be out of the league. Can only run sideways and not fast enough to get to the edge anymore. So frustrating to watch last year. Most of Detroit wanted him benched.

I understand and am not disagreeing about Bush, but the Eagles are not looking to spend a fortune on a guy who they basically need to catch balls out of the backfield. They seem to like Chris Polk a lot, and he may eventually become their pseudo #1 and receive the bulk of the carries. However, there was a report that the Eagles might be interested in Mark Ingram. So, who knows.

I understand and am not disagreeing about Bush, but the Eagles are not looking to spend a fortune on a guy who they basically need to catch balls out of the backfield. They seem to like Chris Polk a lot, and he may eventually become their pseudo #1 and receive the bulk of the carries. However, there was a report that the Eagles might be interested in Mark Ingram. So, who knows.

Bush was 5th in the league in drops 2 years ago (worst of all backs) and he's lost a step. Wasn't the primary 3rd down back for the Lions this year (Riddick is way better). Wouldn't even trust him in that roll for the Eagles. Can do better in late rounds of the draft or maybe a backup somewhere coming up on his first FA contract.