NFL Discussion

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

last week forte went down, and immediately cost my 1st seed in my fantasy league. today, demarco goes down, and nearly cost me the season.

at this rate brady is likely to go down next week.

i hope its the result of tebow willing a career ending injury upon him, as he reveals himself as the devil in disguise all along.

Tony Sparano (Miami) fired, shows how pathetic it is to lose to the Eagles.

Todd Haley (KC) fires as well.

Blows my mind that Andy Reid (Philly) still has a job in the NFL.

also, unpopular opinion I suppose.. Sunday's Denver/Bears game should spotlighting Marion Barber and the Bears final drive/overtime drive.. and Matt Prator's two amazing [51 & 59 yard] field goals... not all praise on Tim Tebow.

Murray going down last night saved me in my league.

What a terribly unexciting MNF game this week...

what do you mean THIS week?

They've been underwhelming in general this season, but the others seemed to have at least one quality team. Just shitty that both teams in this one happen to suck this season. (And I'm a big NFC West fan, to boot)

Tony Sparano (Miami) fired, shows how pathetic it is to lose to the Eagles.

Todd Haley (KC) fires as well.

Blows my mind that Andy Reid (Philly) still has a job in the NFL.

also, unpopular opinion I suppose.. Sunday's Denver/Bears game should spotlighting Marion Barber and the Bears final drive/overtime drive.. and Matt Prator's two amazing [51 & 59 yard] field goals... not all praise on Tim Tebow.

But you're forgetting the pact Tim Tebow has made with the Devil/God.. whichever is the bigger NFL fan, that made all those things happen in the first place.

barber was smited in the name of tebow

prator was exalted in the name of tebow

it also is not a coincidence that prator's name is basically a combination of prayer and fate.

thats basically the way people are looking at this week- if denver keeps up their 3 quarter warm-up, then brady should be able to bury them early on.

the reason i came here- what are everyones thoughts on james harrison? i got into a heated discussion with my friends over it the other day (one of them a steelers fan). started it off by saying im ready for this guy to be kicked out of the league. that hit on mccoy was vicious and violet... everything the guy does is violent.

and all they could say was "he plays *football*" referring to the gritty style before the game was pussified. also trying to justify this hit by the way colt was an eligible runner up until the last second when he released the ball.

but regardless of that, there is absolutely no good reason to propel yourself at him like that. any sort of by the book tackle would have done. and the dude shows absolutely no remorse. he gave the kid a concussion (which could have turned out way worse with how poorly the team handled it) and then went on twitter to say LOL after the suspension was announced. hes only in it for himself... to hurt people and then mock the situation when it becomes all about HIS punishment.

but i will agree that this league is wicked pussy now. as boldly displayed by the unnecessary roughness call in vince wilfork on sunday. washingtons runner took a handoff, and tripped over his own feet in the backfield. while on the ground wilfork dove into him for the down, and a flag was thrown. should-have-been 3rd and 15 turned into 1st and 10, and eventually a touchdown.