[PO] QOTSA – In Times New Roman

3 hours ago, Rob-o-cop said:

I wish I could say I liked the new album, but there's not a lot of variety spread over it. The first single is easily the best track on the album.

I like the record but I agree with the lack of variety, the songs kind of blend into one another. To me what made Rated R and SFTD so great was not just the songwriting but the supporting cast on the records which made them sound so unique. 

3 hours ago, Sad Heart said:

Oh you have it already, nice! How was the listening party? Mine shipped the other day, I’ll follow up with a spin and comment about quality after I clean it. 

listening party was a lot of fun - always fun to talk to people who enjoy QOTSA and the hobby haha

On 6/16/2023 at 5:14 AM, ejc625 said:

DESCRIPTION

Queens of the Stone Age release their long-awaited 8th studio album, ‘In Times New Roman…’ exclusively pressed to double green LP with screen-printed ‘bootleg’, inverted sleeves, limited to 3,000 copies and hand-numbered.

So, my copy arrived today all beat up with 3 of the corners dinged and scratches on the records. It was shipped in a shitty thin mailer (I know, Europe is known for this) and I think the records shuffling around in the paper inner sleeves caused the scratches. No dust cover either. 

2 minutes ago, morfiend said:

So, my copy arrived today all beat up with 3 of the corners dinged and scratches on the records. It was shipped in a shitty thin mailer (I know, Europe is known for this) and I think the records shuffling around in the paper inner sleeves caused the scratches. No dust cover either. 

That’s weird. Mine came in a great mailer. No slip cover, but the mailer was legit. If you email them they’ll send you a replacement. Was yours numbered /1500 or /3000?

6 minutes ago, Sad Heart said:

That’s weird. Mine came in a great mailer. No slip cover, but the mailer was legit. If you email them they’ll send you a replacement. Was yours numbered /1500 or /3000?

/1500

The mailer was super thin cardboard, guess I was just unlucky. Just sent them an email with pictures.  

• 2 weeks later...