[PO Now]: Green Day - Dookie (30th Anniversary Deluxe Edition - Various Formats)

This deluxe vinyl box features the six LPs pressed on 6 different varieties of brown vinyl, plus a 36-page 12” x 12” book. The box also includes many fun memorabilia items inspired by the “Dookie” artwork: Doggie Poop Bags, Air-Freshener, Poster, Color-in litho, Button Set, Magnet Sheet, Postcard, Bumper Sticker and Paper Plane.

That Air-Freshener is going to be Shit scented.. I guarantee it

Honestly, considering how much I dropped on those Metallica Box Set and how much I listen to any of the content that isn't the actual record I'm over these one album box set.

Gimme a full Green Day set when they retire with all the records.

Edited by roadmonkey

On 8/17/2023 at 6:36 PM, xfactor675 said:

So 1234 go records is having the colored one on sale as well and they happen to have an ongoing sale. With USEDLAUNCH you get 15% off + their usual free shipping over 75 bucks applies too.

https://1234gorecords.shop/products/pre-order-green-day-dookie-30th-anniversary-box-set

Quick reminder that today is the last day for this.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, xfactor675 said:

I think i praised monster music more than enough but doing it again. As today is their vinyl saturday this boxset comes out 140 ppd. Today only (or next month this time)

https://monstermusicsc.com/UPC/093624862758

They’re probably my favorite shop. They deserve all the praise. 

1 hour ago, Sad Heart said:

They’re probably my favorite shop. They deserve all the praise. 

True, they became my favorite shop as well. Sometimes I feel ashamed that I only take advantage of their monthly sale basically every month but then realize that I spend 150-200 bucks at those occasions so I think we are on good terms. 

1 hour ago, xfactor675 said:

True, they became my favorite shop as well. Sometimes I feel ashamed that I only take advantage of their monthly sale basically every month but then realize that I spend 150-200 bucks at those occasions so I think we are on good terms. 

Same. I pretty much get the majority of my pre orders from them as well as records I’ve been meaning to pick up. About to grab all the Samiam represses. 

1 hour ago, Sad Heart said:

Same. I pretty much get the majority of my pre orders from them as well as records I’ve been meaning to pick up. About to grab all the Samiam represses. 

I have an excel sheet of "need to buys" which sadly never seems to shrink. Those samiams are on it as well, Lol

Also, monster music is my savior as they have these constant sales, ship free in the us to my tax free Delaware mailforwarding suite, from where I can get around 6-9-dollar/record shipping to me, so with this I can still get 30-35 ppd records in Europe (+ able to get US indie exclusives), which is crazy good. I hope they do this sale forever!!

Sorry for the rant, back on topic you still have a few hours to get the deluxe box for 140!

Edited by xfactor675

On 9/2/2023 at 9:54 PM, xfactor675 said:

I have an excel sheet of "need to buys" which sadly never seems to shrink. Those samiams are on it as well, Lol

Also, monster music is my savior as they have these constant sales, ship free in the us to my tax free Delaware mailforwarding suite, from where I can get around 6-9-dollar/record shipping to me, so with this I can still get 30-35 ppd records in Europe (+ able to get US indie exclusives), which is crazy good. I hope they do this sale forever!!

Sorry for the rant, back on topic you still have a few hours to get the deluxe box for 140!

A bit off topic but how do you get Ship7 to ship your records for 6 -9 dollar to Hungary?  It looks like they changed their conditions in June. 
Cheapest option is 18 - 33USD for 1 record to ship to Belgium.  Merging the packages also got expensive. 3USD for first package + 2USD for every additional package + an additional fee of 5USD per package because they have to be sent from Delaware to NJ warehouse first.

42 minutes ago, jodi said:

A bit off topic but how do you get Ship7 to ship your records for 6 -9 dollar to Hungary?  It looks like they changed their conditions in June. 
Cheapest option is 18 - 33USD for 1 record to ship to Belgium.  Merging the packages also got expensive. 3USD for first package + 2USD for every additional package + an additional fee of 5USD per package because they have to be sent from Delaware to NJ warehouse first.

I just got an 8-package, 16-record order in last week. It was 129 bucks. I never merge (consolidate) packages, as they wrap a foil on top of the original mailers and they ship it together in a bundle under 1 tracking number anyway for free (which is not only the cheaper option, I would trust labels and indie record stores more with packaging than a random mailforwarding company, so it's a win-win). The key is the volume. Try to order multiple records from the same place and always combine multiple big orders.

Edited by xfactor675

• 2 months later...