What in the Fuck does your username mean?

kouka

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I had a cool nickname. In my 22 years of existence, the only one that caught on was "Paul" and that's because my friends are compulsive liars. My name is Matt Miller... generic beyond belief, but when I was two of my friends, we were going to a girl's house. We get to the door and the one said "this is our friend Paul." And it just stuck for a while. A few people, 5 years later, still call me Paul, but it also progressed to any other male name that isn't Matt.

Sidenote: 5 years later and that girl and I have been really good friends and are on the verge of dating.

But anyway, I wish I had a cool nickname. My brother got Milley from playing college hockey, where's mine?

Guest kylewilliam

Kylewilliam is my first name, most people think my name is kyle william, or kyle williams, alas no... it is Kylewilliam. my last name is campol.

Mine is my name. Very similar to, but not to be confused with, a curt manner. Just because I tend to find it amusing, my middle name is William and it makes me want to become a Sir. Sir Kurt William Manner. Sounds like a douche or something.

fixed, lol jk

Haha. Only if you say it with a british accent though!