What in the Fuck does your username mean?

kouka

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My one friend from high school used to give me a ton of different nicknames. Tanukichu was one of them. The "chu" comes from Pikachu because I still love Pokemon more than a girl my age should. And "Tanuki" comes from the Japanese critter....a tanuki:

[image]

After researching the creature, we learned after the fact (that I started using it for screen names) that in Japanese mythology they are often depicted with enormous testicles. But I still like the nickname regardless.

My one friend from high school used to give me a ton of different nicknames. Tanukichu was one of them. The "chu" comes from Pikachu because I still love Pokemon more than a girl my age should. And "Tanuki" comes from the Japanese critter....a tanuki:

[image]

After researching the creature, we learned after the fact (that I started using it for screen names) that in Japanese mythology they are often depicted with enormous testicles. But I still like the nickname regardless.

[image]

DAMN YOU! I WAS GOING TO DO THAT!

anyways...it was the name of a shitty hardcore band i sung in in college...now its my internet tag for pretty much fucking EVERYTHING...seriously...search momentumlost and 90% of the things that come up are mine. when i started my new blog i wanted momentumlost[dot]wordpress[dot]com but it was taken by some douchebag in germany(or some other country) so i took that from snapcase's end transmission, the cd face says believe and when you lift it the tray says revolt...so thats believerevolt.wordpress.com and im doing a major update tomorrow as ive been tied up with work all week =P