The strangest place you've ever seen a band logo.

Also all the stuff in It's always sunny is given to them from hopeless/sub city. there are some mike park stickers on the walls and stuff like that too.

Normally when there is stuff like that in the set design, it's just labels who give stuff to set designers as PR or advertising.

Prime example Osker played in the movie crazy/beautiful cause the producers were looking for a cool, hip band to make the party scene more "edgy"

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone got the pic of Lindsey Blowhan wearing a Descendents tee?

Ughh, I know I saw a pic earlier this year of Miley Fuck Face Cyrus wearing a man overboard defend pop punk shirt, but I refuse to believe it was real...

Hopefully somebody photoshopped both that and the Blowhan pic as a joke...

It has to be a joke right?

Over at the hardcore in non-hardcore places thread ( http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=59720&start=0 ) I posted this:

Converge shirt on How I Met Your Mother:

[image]

Funny enough that HIMYM episode ("Swarley") was on two nights ago on re-run.

this ep (repeat) was on the other night here in Aus. i've seen the episode before, but only noticed the Converge tee the other night. blew my mind haha.

• 5 months later...
Although not a band logo, I'm almost positive I saw someone wearing an Ear Xtacy (RIP) shirt in a Second Cup (coffee shop) TV commercial.

Ear-x-tacy is still kickin', they just changed buildings :)

Edit: Shit, nevermind, they are closed down. I had no idea. I havnt been in a few months because I live a few hours away. That sucks...

There is a Bleeding Through poster in Rachel Bilson's dorm room in The Last Kiss and a Polar Bear Club poster in Brittany's room and the band room on Glee.

Also Mac from It's Always Sunny is wearing a Bleeding Through shirt in an episode, mind you the sleeves are cut off.

Really, that's the only way to wear a Bleeding Through shirt.