The strangest place you've ever seen a band logo.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevin Bacon wearing a Social Distortion shirt in "A Stir of Echoes". I think he also may have worn a Dead Kennedys shirt, but I can't remember.

Yeah, you're right. He was wearing a "Fresh Fruit for..." album cover DK shirt. Also in some movie with Ed Burns and Angelina Jolie, Jolie is also wearing a Social Distortion shirt.

in just three episodes of 'veronica mars' i saw either posters or gig posters or stickers for: rancid, talking heads, panic at the disco, some random steak mountain stuff, killdozer, no trigger, aquabats postcard, nektromantix, tv on the radio, pw long, bauhaus, volta do mar, letters organize, and someone called amy davies. but not a lot of suburban home stuff.

• 3 years later...

Over at the hardcore in non-hardcore places thread ( http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=59720&start=0 ) I posted this:

Converge shirt on How I Met Your Mother:

[image]

Converge 'No Heroes' poster in Superbad (behind M. Cera) and also on the bottom left, Motorhead.

[image]

Funny enough that HIMYM episode ("Swarley") was on two nights ago on re-run.