best deal of your year!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coheed-In Keeping Secrets: $20 BIN

sooo jealous. i wish i had a good store i could go too. 100% of my vinyl is bought online, or at shows.

Hey me too man!! I got it on ebay. There are no good record stores where I am. All my vinyl comes from online too.

I get so mad when people say they go to a record store and pick up records....I wish I could just drive to an actual record store.

We have a couple of good record stores here...the only problem is that the guys that own/run the places are pretty informed in what's worth what...so they rarely keep any good shit in stock...and if they do have something good, it's always eBay-like high prices...

For example...one of the stores had Smashing Pumpkins' "Mellon Collie..." 3x12" for $250. Yikes!

btmi - get warmer (red cover) - $10

????

most of the pic discs have white screened covers....15 have red, and 10 have pink... they were just randomly in cases of the records... we did merch for jeff at the asob reunion shows, and pulled two of them out a caselot of records... so my friend and i bought them immediately.

????

most of the pic discs have white screened covers....15 have red, and 10 have pink... they were just randomly in cases of the records... we did merch for jeff at the asob reunion shows, and pulled two of them out a caselot of records... so my friend and i bought them immediately.

yeah, i think i've read the story on here before. i just thought it was funny considering you put the damn thing out.

Guest abravemorning

What's a real bitch is I just bought it for the hell of it, and was gonna flip it before I even got it. A friend of mind freaked out and demanded I sell it to him. Then never pays for it. So I put it out eBay, and the day the auction ends still wants it. So I tell him to bid on it, and I'd sell it to him for what I paid for it. The fucking thing goes all the way to $81!!!