How much did you spend this year on records?

matt

I just calculated my Paypal account, which came to:

$1,305.46

BUT I didn't have my own account until around October (I used my girlfriend's before then), so my guess would be that counting both it's probably closer to $2k because I didn't really buy many records the first half of the year. Then roughly estimating purchases made with my debit card, I would say that probably puts me closer to:

$3,500 for the year (estimated)

I suck. :-/

2771.65 JUST on paypal. Add in another $300 that I spent at Sound and Fury this year. Then adding to my american hardcore collection this year, which is probably some where around $500.00, then just buying stuff from the local record stores....probably $1500.00.....and I'm buying a lot of someone that will probably run around $175.00, so a total of 5246.65. Holy fuck, I have a problem.

for me,

~1,000 bucks for vinyl and ~1,100 bucks for shipping.

i very envy you guys who live in the states....

that's crazy!

very impressive, it must take a lot of dedication to pay more for shipping than the product...

my girlfriend said like you,skumbucket.

half of budget which i paid always lost in shipping charge.

for example,if i order revhq items via revhq distributor in thailand.

item price appear as 12.50 usd but i have to pay around 20-22 bucks when he imported for me.

one thing which can save my money is ask the sellers (liek virgil) for ship my order to my friend's place in the states and waiting for his/her back.

anyway,i don't want to do it often because i don't want to disturb my friends....