NHL Discussion

All this talk about the Bruins, then Marchand goes and get's suspended. I'm not saying I think the B's are overly dirty or anything, but Marchand looks like dirty guy.

That hit was a 100% pussy move. If you want to hit someone line him up for a nice clean hit. Don't be a bitch and clip a guy at his knees.

Yea, 5 games for Braddy... good! Fucker. Can't believe they rescinded Lucic's misconduct for leaving the bench and fighting. Ridiculous.

That was a bitch move by Marchand. Lucic had just stepped on to change so no penalty. I can't wait for that Rangers game either. I was at the Garden when they lit Calgary, every Bs line is playing pretty solid.

What about that Subban hit-to-turtle combo on Krecji last night?

A couple of good stories regarding the Winter Classic came up today.

First, The NHL has all but finalized details to hold next year's Winter Classic between the Detroit Red Wings and Toronto Maple Leafs at Michigan Stadium in Ann Arbor. It holds 110,00 people and would be the largest crowd ever for an NHL game!!!

And lastly, the police finally caught one of the scumbags who had brutally beaten the Rangers fan (an off-duty cop) after this years Rangers v. Flyers Winter Classic. They should lock this guy up for a while considering his past criminal record.

Full story here: http://espn.go.com/nhl/story/_/id/7458096/winter-classic-brawl-suspect-faces-charges-philadelphia

today i got a shit ton of free tickets from sales reps... Super stoked even though the Lightning have been blowing it this season.

5x good tickets to the Bruins vs Lightning game next tuesday

2x box suite tickets (free booze/food) to the blue jackets vs lightning game the following week

2x box suite tickets (free booze/food) to the Jets vs lightning game on 2/2

2x box suite tickets (free booze/food) to the Canadians vs lightning game on 2/28

the side benefits of my job are pretty awesome.

Just saw it - what a scumbag. I hope someone blindsides him with his own medicine. What a bitch for turtling and getting dragged around like a little girl.

I really don't think it wasn't that bad. A penalty for sure, but not a dirty hit like we saw so frequently these days in the NHL.

But what about Cammalleri being said that he has been traded between the second period and the third. He just didn't play the third period, took a cab and went down to the team's hotel. I honestly never saw this!

A couple of good stories regarding the Winter Classic came up today.

First, The NHL has all but finalized details to hold next year's Winter Classic between the Detroit Red Wings and Toronto Maple Leafs at Michigan Stadium in Ann Arbor. It holds 110,00 people and would be the largest crowd ever for an NHL game!!!

And lastly, the police finally caught one of the scumbags who had brutally beaten the Rangers fan (an off-duty cop) after this years Rangers v. Flyers Winter Classic. They should lock this guy up for a while considering his past criminal record.

Full story here: http://espn.go.com/nhl/story/_/id/7458096/winter-classic-brawl-suspect-faces-charges-philadelphia

will ABSOLUTELY be going out to Ann Arbor for that game, will be amazing. I was hoping for Detroit Colorado though, to try and re-spark that awesome rivalry.

Also, very very glad they caught one of those jerk offs, truly hope he gets the worst sentence possible.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

document.write('+':eaxaw5q6]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':eaxaw5q6]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

today i got a shit ton of free tickets from sales reps... Super stoked even though the Lightning have been blowing it this season.

5x good tickets to the Bruins vs Lightning game next tuesday

2x box suite tickets (free booze/food) to the blue jackets vs lightning game the following week

2x box suite tickets (free booze/food) to the Jets vs lightning game on 2/2

2x box suite tickets (free booze/food) to the Canadians vs lightning game on 2/28

the side benefits of my job are pretty awesome.

damn, thats awesome. i've been trying to hit up a lightning game but living in gainesville has been making it difficult.

also, too bad the goaltending has been a wet piece tissue all season :(

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

{

document.write('+':ko52lw4x]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':ko52lw4x]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Marchand is a bitch is what you got out of that video...

Last night Datsyuk got his 700th point in only 706 games. That stat is unreal.

He's standing there with someone obviously better at hockey than he is and someone who is certainly not known to get involved in the fighting/scrappy part of the game, and Marchand takes 3 or 4 jabs like a little piece of shit. Should Sedin have taken it? No. He looked like a little girl there. Someone should have broken Marchand's face though.

Oh my lord are the Sabres bad. This is painful, especially because they refuse to make any changes to their personnel at any level or position. Center? Goalie? GM? Coach? Fuck 'em all, burn the whole thing down and start over. $80million in salary this year to be fucking TERRIBLE. It's embarrassing to be a fan. You've got NBC like... legitimately concerned with how bad you are, the league laughs at you, the opposition takes a blatant run at a player, knocking him out, then mocks the whole bench.. what a joke.

well tampa is also having a lost season, with not much that can be done. they can't get new defense, goaltenders because they can't/shouldn't mortgage the team's future for a half ass playoff run.

also injuries are really starting to catch up with the panthers and they're starting back out of the playoff race...

foo

Oh, I LMAOed to this little tidbit today...

On Tuesday night, there was a moment between a fan of the Boston Bruins and Thunderbug, the hilariously obnoxious mascot of the Tampa Bay Lightning. Here's a list of bad decisions made by that Bruins fan during that encounter:

• [*:uor82oph]Mouthing off to a giant cartoon.
    [*:uor82oph]Standing up, turning around and pushing over a guy in a mascot costume.
    [*:uor82oph]Trying to make the point that you're a real man by getting in the fake face of a fake lightning bug.
    [*:uor82oph]Turning around and yelling at the crowd while getting kicked out of a sporting event for assaulting a mascot.
    [*:uor82oph]Wearing a t-shirt with a Stanley Cup on it that's apparently made of aluminum foil.

Yes, there is video of this glorious episode.

http://youtu.be/kJHGiwKIE_E