NHL Discussion

My buddy is going to start using rogaine on his face cause he wasnt either haha

ha, yeah i aint going there. I'm clean shaven the rest of year (except Movember, which i can grow a pretty mean dirt stache) so it isn't a big deal for me, that was definitely the longest ive ever gone without shaving.

Rangers ARE going to beat the Caps. Caps are seriously over rated right now. Rangers went 10-3-1 at the end of the season. I think they can handle this. In other news I'm really hoping that both the Pens and the Hawks get upset. It's a new season now, no teams winning or losing streaks matter anymore! 

Rangers ARE going to beat the Caps. Caps are seriously over rated right now. Rangers went 10-3-1 at the end of the season. I think they can handle this. In other news I'm really hoping that both the Pens and the Hawks get upset. It's a new season now, no teams winning or losing streaks matter anymore! 

I like this guy. If I had a dollar for every time the Caps choked......

this should not be a positive for a franchise that has tried their hardest to forget they were started as a promotional gimmick for a Disney movie.

Say why you will about a promotional disney gimmick, but I for one enjoyed those movies (still do) and I was a Mighty Ducks fan and still am. Strive for something else all you want but don't ever forget your past. I'll take a crowd of Ducks fans quacking ANY DAY over what we normally have in attendance. And they weren't just quacking, there were various other cheers and chants going on. The whole point to my statement was it was nice to see fans in attendance who were genuinely excited.

Say why you will about a promotional disney gimmick, but I for one enjoyed those movies (still do) and I was a Mighty Ducks fan and still am. Strive for something else all you want but don't ever forget your past. I'll take a crowd of Ducks fans quacking ANY DAY over what we normally have in attendance. And they weren't just quacking, there were various other cheers and chants going on. The whole point to my statement was it was nice to see fans in attendance who were genuinely excited.

i know cake eater, i was just messing with yah :) playoff fun.