NHL Discussion

European players are such whiners.

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on-hockey/24473828/rostislav-klesla-chooses-to-retire-from-nhl-after-trade-to-sabres

Give me a break, you're getting paid more than I could ever dream of, and you refuse to report because you've had to move twice this year?

European players are such whiners.

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on-hockey/24473828/rostislav-klesla-chooses-to-retire-from-nhl-after-trade-to-sabres

Give me a break, you're getting paid more than I could ever dream of, and you refuse to report because you've had to move twice this year?

Shoot me a PM with your address I have a sabers 45 that I have no use for and figure a fan should have it

Also here is a tip for NBC for expanding the game. Stop only showing only original 6 teams. Tonight's Hawks vs. the Sabres should not be on NBCSN. St. Louis vs. Minnesota is on tonight and would be a great game. I understand that a lot of these games are picked before the seasons starts but the NHL should be able to flex games into national coverage how the NFL flexes games into primetime.

Also here is a tip for NBC for expanding the game. Stop only showing only original 6 teams. Tonight's Hawks vs. the Sabres should not be on NBCSN. St. Louis vs. Minnesota is on tonight and would be a great game. I understand that a lot of these games are picked before the seasons starts but the NHL should be able to flex games into national coverage how the NFL flexes games into primetime.

I think its more of the fact that the Hawks are the Stanley Cup champs and they have a huge fan base that actually watches the games. Despite Buffalo being shitty, their fans still watch the games too. I'm sure it's more of a numbers game than anything.

I think its more of the fact that the Hawks are the Stanley Cup champs and they have a huge fan base that actually watches the games. Despite Buffalo being shitty, their fans still watch the games too. I'm sure it's more of a numbers game than anything.

Yeah and I mean I know it's a number game sadly... I just get tired of the same 5 games every Wednesday and Sunday from NBC hahah

All the hits and crushing from behind really turns me off with hockey. I could fall in love with hockey and follow star players then come playoffs those guys basically have bounty plays set up for them. Also the fighting is ridiculous. 

The main thing I love about hockey is 90% of players are playing injured come playoff times and are really scrapping for it!

All the hits and crushing from behind really turns me off with hockey. I could fall in love with hockey and follow star players then come playoffs those guys basically have bounty plays set up for them. Also the fighting is ridiculous. 

The main thing I love about hockey is 90% of players are playing injured come playoff times and are really scrapping for it!

Ive never heard of a new casual fan of the sport be turned off by the hits and fighting.

could fall in love with hockey and follow star players then come playoffs those guys basically have bounty plays set up for them. Also the fighting is ridiculous. 

with the exception of the 2012 playoffs, there's always less fighting in playoffs.  that year was a fucking gongshow.  but the pens flyers series was fucking awesome to watch.

The Stars Nick Peverly apparently collapsed on the bench tonight. The game looks like it will be suspended. No update on his condition yet. He had surgery for an irregular heartbeat previously. Good to hear that he is conscious and hopefully he'll be ok. Very scary.

Rich Peverly, either way hope he's okay. Sounds like he's being taken to the hospital.

Rich Peverly, either way hope he's okay. Sounds like he's being taken to the hospital.

Yeah he has and is apparently conscious which is a really good thing. What a terrifying thing to have happen during a game. Really hope he turns out okay. Games suspended for now, and the NHL will decide later if the game will be finished.