NHL Discussion

Games like tonight are why I love this Rangers team.

thank you Kings... Wednesday's game should be interesting.

Honestly though, do they tie it if Smith doesnt get hurt? I felt terrible with that win. Obviously I was stoked, but at the same time I felt so bad for Mike Smith. If he stayed in, I saw it as a game that we shouldve won but because we made too many mistakes and came out a little flat in the first, we lost. 

Honestly though, do they tie it if Smith doesnt get hurt? I felt terrible with that win. Obviously I was stoked, but at the same time I felt so bad for Mike Smith. If he stayed in, I saw it as a game that we shouldve won but because we made too many mistakes and came out a little flat in the first, we lost. 

I agree that the Yotes losing Smith definitely helped us, but the team did play with a great sense of urgency in those last 10 minutes anyway and had a ton of chances. Not saying we would've tied it with him still in there, but we did look great at the end of the third...

Also, fuck:

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 4m

Chris Kreider expected to be out of NYR lineup for extended period: at least a month, maybe much longer. Hand injury, possibly broken bone.