NHL Discussion

Wild lose another shootout. I'm nervous about Dallas possibly getting in. We play a tougher schedule, with games against Boston, St. Louis, and Pittsburgh. Plus they play one more than us. It was nice to see Harding practicing again.

Also, the Bollig hit on Parise was pretty cheap.

Yeah I couldn't figure out why Bollig made that hit from behind. Did nothing for the play. But that's his job on our team. We only have 2 guys that are big that hit, Bollig and Bickell and Bicks is leaning more on his offense lately. Then there's Shaw who would be dumb enough to attempt a hit on Chara. But that's why we love him. He'll hit anyone.

haha just an absolutely pathetic showing against the non-playoff, healthy scratched Kane, Winnipeg Jets. The one time of the year I love living in Southern Ontario. Everyone's either a filthy Leafs apologist or they have to go back and delete all those status involving Nonis, Clarkson and Phaneuf being a #1 defenceman to barrage the world with how they knew these guys were wack from the start.