NHL Discussion

its a solid deal but unfortunately i dont see how theyre gonna fit a new contract for Williams in as i don't think he'll come down, i think Stoll will take a discount to stay though

hope you're wrong about that, too.  similarly to how bwall felt about clifford, i have a williams jersey.  i'd be sad to see him go, but who knows.  :-/

Kane out 12 weeks, which would be around Western Conference Final. Never like to see someone injured but not gonna lie, this is good news for the Kings. Dude is a Kings killer.

i felt the same way.  i have him on my fantasy team, but oof, definitely a kings killer.

I don't think a Sabres fan is in any position to lol at any other team, except maybe Edmonton.

Pretty sure every Sabres fan said we overpaid for Regehr too, thats worked out pretty good..

I actually liked regehr a lot and got in arguments with fellow sabres fans about his talent. Sekera is a decent puck moving defenseman. But still not worth a first.

I can LOL at other teams, because I'll be LOLing when we have Connor McDavid or Jack Eichel.

Kane out 12 weeks, which would be around Western Conference Final. Never like to see someone injured but not gonna lie, this is good news for the Kings. Dude is a Kings killer.

No one is going to replace Kane but the only silver lining is we can use his $6.3 million to get some help by the deadline. Sucks cause we need D, not more forwards.

Nathan Horton traded for David Clarkson.

It's pretty brilliant for the Leafs, as much as it is a total farce. The joke pretty much since he started his Leafs career with a 10 game suspension was that there would be nobody in the world he could be traded for, in no possible way. 

For the Leafs, money is no object - they can pay Horton's salary and not blink an eye. And best case scenario, he can play again. I suppose Clarkson could be less of a trainwreck in Columbus?

I'm pretty sure there will be very few Toronto-born players that will want to play for the Leafs for the next little while...

The Jagr trade baffles me for a 2nd rounder.

It makes a lot of sense for the Devils... it'll end up being a high second round pick for a 40+ old player who hasn't scored in 8 games lol.  I can't imagine this is what Jagr wanted and if I was a Panthers fan (are there any of those?) I wouldn't be very happy about this it's a gross over payment... a 2nd and 3rd rounder for 20 games of Jagr lol come on now.

Im hoping the Panthers are going to flip Jagr to the Rangers. Also I think the Clarkson trade isn't that bad. I feel like on a gritty team like Columbus he will find that scoring touch he once had. With that said him and Hartnell together now makes me hate Columbus more than I should. 

Im hoping the Panthers are going to flip Jagr to the Rangers. Also I think the Clarkson trade isn't that bad. I feel like on a gritty team like Columbus he will find that scoring touch he once had. With that said him and Hartnell together now makes me hate Columbus more than I should. 

I mean it just seems crazy to me to get Jagr for 20 games for 2 picks...