NHL Discussion

That game was insane... how does Klein have 9 goals? Isn't he liked a 6th d-man type guy? I was shocked when I saw that stat.

AV has let him show some of his offensive side. He gives his D men the green light if they want to chip in on the offensive side which personally I love. Im yet to see it really cost us a game. I guess in Nashville he was just told to shut people down, but he has arguably the hardest shot on the team. Im not expecting this output for next season but with that bomb of a shot it wouldnt surprise me if he did not 20-30 points a season. Ill take that for a second pair d man

Hawks/Wings game, awesome even though we lost in the shoot out. Always bummed we only play twice a year now. Probably one of the more entertaining games I've seen this year.

That game was nuts. I jumped off my couch when helm scored but then you guys score 10 second later or whatever it was haha. 

There should be a minimum number of games for original six teams to play against each other like at least four times. The rivalries are just to good

Went to Oilers/Ducks tonight. Man does that arena suck a bag of dicks. I also accidentally bought tickets to the game next saturday instead of tonight at first so if anyone wants them, its against the Blues and I paid 60 for the pair! We can venmo or paypal. I just need to get rid of these fucking things

Roszival is fucking garbage, how the fuck does he play in the NHL 

Exactly. Coach Q likes his old big morons. He favors size over age. Roszival and Oduya need to go. Nice guys but their days are done. We traded Leddy. Probably are best bet at having a long term D man. I can see Sharp and Shaw being traded. This team needs a change.

Fire Quenneville?!?!  

Over reaction on my part but who is really pulling the strings. I think coach Q has a lot of say-so about who is in the lineup. Why the hell is Teuvo Teravainen not in the lineup over Carcillo? It's not just me. Lot's of people in Chicago are pulling their hair out. Totally blew an 8 game home stand. This team is just a big WTF right now.