NHL Discussion

Evander Kane is by and far the most overrated player in the NHL. Since he entered the league in 2009 he's broke 45 points once. ONE FUCKING TIME and he has almost a $6M cap hit and everyone talks like he's great. He's an off-ice case, poison in the room and spends more time with the team doctor than he does on the ice. Good fucking riddance for Winnipeg. 

Maybe him and Chris Stewart can get together now and debate who has been more of a flop power forward. 

Change of scenery for Myers should help a lot, especially getting to learn from/play with Byfuglien. 

And Tyler Myers has been a minus player and a steady decline since his rookie season and gets paid pretty similarly. Stanford had 30 goals once, got paid and stopped performing. Armia was a first round draft pick and hasn't played a single NHL game. Lemieux wasn't going to sign an ELC with buffalo, so I don't see anything wrong with the trade. Was it a lot to give up? Yes. But i guess we'll see how it pans out.

Evander Kane is by and far the most overrated player in the NHL. Since he entered the league in 2009 he's broke 45 points once. ONE FUCKING TIME and he has almost a $6M cap hit and everyone talks like he's great. He's an off-ice case, poison in the room and spends more time with the team doctor than he does on the ice. Good fucking riddance for Winnipeg. 

Maybe him and Chris Stewart can get together now and debate who has been more of a flop power forward. 

Change of scenery for Myers should help a lot, especially getting to learn from/play with Byfuglien. 

He's only 23 and has been on poor teams since he broke in... I think he's got a HUGE upside.

And Tyler Myers has been a minus player and a steady decline since his rookie season and gets paid pretty similarly. Stanford had 30 goals once, got paid and stopped performing. Armia was a first round draft pick and hasn't played a single NHL game. Lemieux wasn't going to sign an ELC with buffalo, so I don't see anything wrong with the trade. Was it a lot to give up? Yes. But i guess we'll see how it pans out.

Lemixue expressed he didn't want to sign with you guys!?

hossa right now though, 6 goals in 3 games, 2 in each. just wow

Would be great if those goals translated into wins instead of OT loses. Great comeback last night but Hawks D is playing like crap. Getting sick of coach Q rolling with Qduya and Rozsival, they're horrible. Would be great to make a trade before the deadline.