NHL Discussion

Would be great if those goals translated into wins instead of OT loses. Great comeback last night but Hawks D is playing like crap. Getting sick of coach Q rolling with Qduya and Rozsival, they're horrible. Would be great to make a trade before the deadline.

Don't worry I am sure you'll crush us this weekend :/

While that is a easy cause to point to it has not been confirmed.

I saw a tweet from one of the big Canadian reporters (cant remember who) suggesting it yesterday and he was quickly contacted by the family and told otherwise and sent out a apology tweet.

He was one of the plaintiffs in the recent concussion lawsuit against the NHL. Its also been suggested that he has had financial issues. So all signs point to possible suicide but nothing has been released.

that kings/caps game was awesome.  nice way to end the day for me after having stayed up all night taking care of a sick kid and then having to deal with an identity theft issue in the morning.  also glad the caps turned it around and beat the ducks the next night.  i have a lot of caps fan friends so at least they didn't stay mad at me long!

i'm indifferent towards claude lemieux, but really liked his nickname.  fitting for a player like that, haha.

really sad about montador.  i bet his family doesn't want the info out quite yet because it's so soon and might have to do with that suit against the nhl.  no idea.  just sad.

Went to the Jets/Oilers game tonight due to a day off in the peg and it being my birthday in an hour. Insane atmosphere. Loud and passionate throughout the building. I was streaming the Rangers/Isles game on my phone, holy fuck man. I love that this rivalry is back in full effect, but fuck the Islanders fan base. Also, #KleinForNorris 

Went to the Jets/Oilers game tonight due to a day off in the peg and it being my birthday in an hour. Insane atmosphere. Loud and passionate throughout the building. I was streaming the Rangers/Isles game on my phone, holy fuck man. I love that this rivalry is back in full effect, but fuck the Islanders fan base. Also, #KleinForNorris 

That game was insane... how does Klein have 9 goals? Isn't he liked a 6th d-man type guy? I was shocked when I saw that stat.

I hope you tuned to the caps pengs.

if the first round playoffs is islanders v rangers, pengs v caps, it's gonna be one hell of a series!

Nah I watched that whole dreadful Devil / Buffalo game... my teams light years from making the playoffs and I can't wait for them to start.. it's the most wonderful time of the year ha.