NHL Discussion

as a sabres fan, rask was incredible, but there was so many shitty calls that i'm not surprised bruins won at all.

Shitty calls? Lucic's "Boarding" penalty was indeed shitty. Too many men on the ice is not a shitty call, that's on the coach and the bench. Buffalo had their PP chance and didn't lock it down.

Just sayin..

Rask outplayed Miller, rookie of the fucking year. What a game.

Don't think Rask qualifies as a rookie.

Seems the Canucks have moved Samuelson on to the Sedins' line. I'm concerned; Kings couldn't check that line last night for beans in the third period. Had that game and let it get away, never a good sign.

And generally, while officials make bad calls your penalty kill has to be up to the task of killing off the minor.

Rask outplayed Miller, rookie of the fucking year. What a game.

Don't think Rask qualifies as a rookie.

Seems the Canucks have moved Samuelson on to the Sedins' line. I'm concerned; Kings couldn't check that line last night for beans in the third period. Had that game and let it get away, never a good sign.

And generally, while officials make bad calls your penalty kill has to be up to the task of killing off the minor.

He does. That kid from St. Louis will win it, however.

Carter out for playoffs and gags out three weeks?

This is the playoffs. Women need to man up and skate. Many guys have done it with a lot worse than a broken foot. Gagne could be back for the Conference finals maybe? Carter should suck it up.

Carter was already sucking it up from his other broken foot. Carter's break is much worse from what I've heard too. Gagne is getting a screw or two put into his big toe.

That's kind of how Boston sports work... they don't have fans when they suck, but when there's a glimmer of hope, they're constantly around.

ha!!

Thats a crappy generalization for alot of people that ruined Boston sports when the Sox won in 2004 and the C's did in 2007. I can remember when Fenway would only get some people in because Pedro was pitching. I saw nomar hit 2 grand slams and no one was at the game..Celtics had Dino Radja and Rick Fox (Yes, that same Rick Fox from Oz). Let us not forget the 18 game losing streak of the Celtics in 2006, where I still went to every game.

I will agree that alot of the "Boston fans" are only in it when it's hip..but..it's an unfair statement to some of us.

Anyway..how bout them Sens? If someone told me in the beginning of the year that the Flyers would be NJ, esp with Marty and the addition of Kovalchuk. Hope the B's take care of shit tonight.

Laperriere had to get 60-70 stitches in his FACE. That shit was fucking disgusting, but hey, kudos to Philly for knocking off NJ. They wanted it more. I can't imagine they'll have much luck in round 2 against Washington, but hey, stranger things have happened. Boucher has been great thus far. Good for him.

ha!!

Thats a crappy generalization for alot of people that ruined Boston sports when the Sox won in 2004 and the C's did in 2007. I can remember when Fenway would only get some people in because Pedro was pitching. I saw nomar hit 2 grand slams and no one was at the game..Celtics had Dino Radja and Rick Fox (Yes, that same Rick Fox from Oz). Let us not forget the 18 game losing streak of the Celtics in 2006, where I still went to every game.

I will agree that alot of the "Boston fans" are only in it when it's hip..but..it's an unfair statement to some of us.

Anyway..how bout them Sens? If someone told me in the beginning of the year that the Flyers would be NJ, esp with Marty and the addition of Kovalchuk. Hope the B's take care of shit tonight.

This is exactly what a bandwagoner WOULD say : P

All kidding aside, I have simply not been around. Dallas for business, then a move to the other end of the state. I don't have cable set up and have been listening to all the games on the radio. Except the most recent Celts game I had tickets too. They guys do a great job commentating the Bruins on 98.5