NHL Discussion

Philly was never in this game. They never got any closer than 2 goals down. Hell, even when they'd score, the Hawks would answer promptly. It's not necessarily that Philly played bad so much as the fact that the Hawks finally played they way they're capable of playing, and that was good enough for a touchdown.

Philly had a great run, considering they made the playoffs by a single point and then made it to the Cup Finals, but I think that run is going to be over Wednesday night.

Exciting game. Every time it looked like Chi was gonna run away with it, Philly got another goal to keep it interesting.

This. Also, i was very excited when Bufyglien made a HUGE hit on Pronger in the second period if my memory his good. That was just epic!

haha yeah i also liked his hit on timonen when he took out the ref with him.

also was pronger out on the ice for all of the chicago goals?

so, Chicago already planned the parade and anything. REALLY hope that comes back to bite them in the ass.

now, more than ever..

LETS GO FLYERS!

dont know if that was at my post.

i was just saying that becuase i live in cleveland and would love to be there WHEN the partying starts. not sure about the parade.