NHL Discussion

I see what the Kings have been doing to the Hawks and get a little scared, then I remember we too did that to the Hawks this year. The Hawks are a great team, but they arent THAT great. They have solid depth in the forward position, after that....they dont have much. Crawford isnt that good (or at least as good as Hank), their D depth isnt that great aside from Seabrook/Keith (not even as good as Girardi, McDonagh...). I also remember beating the Kings this year. Just hope Quick (you know, that dude you guys called the best in the game) doesnt pull another one of these....

Ha you know you still love Gaborik. You know I'm not one to talk crap I was just busting your balls :)

I think it will be a good series if it happens, but you can throw anything that happened in the regular season out the window when trying to do predictions. Kings are built for the post season and when the Rangers played us they were in the middle of one of their infamous 1 goal a game slumps.