NHL Discussion

Boston made some seriously weird moves. I mean I know they had to move some players around, but I don't know that they got close to the value of either player they traded, and then they made some odd picks... I don't know a ton about the draft class, but none of those three players were ranked nearly as high as they were picked....I guess we will see in a couple of years...

Obviously, Mike Richards has failed a drug test in his years in LA. You don't think the organization tucked that into their 'just in case' folder years ago. Covering their own ass and now they prosper. It wouldn't take Sherlock Holmes to catch Richards doing something he probably shouldn't be

Probably was a simple as:

"Hey Stoll, where'd you get that blow?" *management turns on tape recorder and motions him to read off paper in front of him*

"I received this 3 gram ballon of cocaine via Michael Richards"

*signs new contract*

Sharks trade a 1st round pick and a prospect for Martin Jones, damnit.

I've only seen Jones play a little bit when Quick went down. Do you think Jones is good enough to make up for the (lack of) Sharks D?

I feel like we're getting into same scene we did when we picked up Niemi in that the Chicago D probably made him look better than what he really is. He had one stellar season for us...couple years ago, I think it was, when he was among the top 3-4 Vezina candidates. Other than that, he was Nabokov 2.0, I felt.

I've only seen Jones play a little bit when Quick went down. Do you think Jones is good enough to make up for the (lack of) Sharks D?

eh, its hard to say. I dunno if hes a bonafide #1 just yet but he is a very good goaltender. He has played behind a pretty good defensive Kings team though so who knows who much is attributed to that.

I definitely feel that a 1st and prospect is overpayment for him though.

eh, its hard to say. I dunno if hes a bonafide #1 just yet but he is a very good goaltender. He has played behind a pretty good defensive Kings team though so who knows who much is attributed to that.

I definitely feel that a 1st and prospect is overpayment for him though.

Just remember him and Scrivens had basically the same numbers. San Jose has better D than Edmonton, but still pretty weak defense.

LOL fuck Richards. Rehab time?

But actually, if he's on that shit hopefully he can get clean. I know a lot of people who have had their lives ruined by it.

EDIT: Not oxycontin. Nvm.

Oxycodone is still pretty bad, i just hope he gets better. I wish his play didnt take such a drop cause i really love the guy.

edit: Oxycontin is Oxycodone.