Has anyone seen The Revival Tour yet?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this show worth travelling to CT from Buffalo for? I know it's in Buffalo, but I have class i can't miss during it, and Frank Turner is playing the CT date, and my friend lives in CT now... in a hotel for the short term, but still, it's a place to stay.

totally dude, we're all going to a bew pub down the street before the show, going to try to get all the bands to come with us.. its gonna be great!

Is this show worth travelling to CT from Buffalo for? I know it's in Buffalo, but I have class i can't miss during it, and Frank Turner is playing the CT date, and my friend lives in CT now... in a hotel for the short term, but still, it's a place to stay.

totally dude, we're all going to a bew pub down the street before the show, going to try to get all the bands to come with us.. its gonna be great!

That might be good enough. If I can confirm a trip down there (over there?) I'll PM you for some info or something and maybe we can meet up.

how much do you think i should bring to this? my money is a bit tight right now - just want a good estimate. would 50 bucks cover it? i wouldn't go crazy with merch - probably a few cds, any vinyl available, a shirt, and a poster.

i'm going to the philly date - anyone been to shows at the church? this will be my first one. do they allow re-entry? what's it like there?

if anyone going to the philly show wants to meet up let's do it!

That might be good enough. If I can confirm a trip down there (over there?) I'll PM you for some info or something and maybe we can meet up.

it'll be really easy to find me... the space is really small, ill be the biggest dude there.. haha

they had the chuck 7"s that are in his webstore, 2 revival tour shirts, a couple tim barry and chuck shirts, 2 posters, some revival tour post cards, both of chucks LPs , all of chuck and tim barrys cds , the glossary cd, and i believe austin lucas had cds and shits

bahh i didn't see this post. hahah

how much were the revival tour shirts and posters?

and again - anyone going to this in philly want to meet up?

i'm going to the philly date - anyone been to shows at the church? this will be my first one. do they allow re-entry? what's it like there?

if anyone going to the philly show wants to meet up let's do it!

When i lived on the east coast i used to love going to show at the Church in Philly. Great little venue, and usually they allow re-entry but it depends on how packed the show is.

Just got back from the show. It was pretty good. Super long though. About 4 hours of music total.

At 1:45 the Common Grounds told them they couldn't play anymore because there were about 20 cops in the parking lot because a girl ended up getting tased in the parking lot for being disorderly, and gainesville has a law about bars closing at 2. So, all the dudes ended up going outside and played a Tim Barry song, California Burritos, and a new song all on the street. It was pretty rad.

Oh, and no new merch really that I noticed other than what was already mentioned.

Going tonight. Super stoked!! Saw AM! last night and Tom was really cool talking to me and my friend about the revival. he said he wishes he was staying in atlanta today and playing that show with all of them instead of going to hilton head, SC. maybe he was just trying to be nice, but either way it was rad. So was against me! they were very tight.

Anyone wants any merch from tonight, you can PM me, I'll mail tomorrow if you pay by noon EST tomorrow.

I'll be at the Pittsburgh show on Oct 15th. Extremely, extremely pumped.

How are vinyl prices?

please please please bring people! or at least spread the word! I get so paranoid about non-hardcore/punk shows since I don't usually do many of them. You have no idea how much I appreciate the support! Its going to be just so fucking rad of a night.

Incredible looking...I'll be at the Pitt. show. If there's copies of the Chuck/Loved Ones split, I'll pick up a couple extra for people here on the board. I'm hoping to get a copy of the Revival Road CD as well (already pre-ordered the vinyl set).

Can not wait to see Chuck, Tim, and Ben (especially after hearing the new EP and seeing him on the last Chuck tour).

so just realized I don't have to work the night of the Detroit show. went to buy to tickets...pretty sure they are sold out. >:(

At least Chris is stopping in Bowling Green OH the night before to play a solo set. Maybe some of the other guys will be there hanging out. I'm not sure what the driving arrangements are.